Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’ve aww answered his daily poll of if you’ve slept well aww not? Riveting high end content from out favourite cleaner moaner.
Hope you’ve aww answered his daily poll of if you’ve slept well aww not? Riveting high end content from out favourite cleaner moaner.
I don’t know how he can sleep. Over 20 years of working and got duck all. That’d give me sleepless nights for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course I didn’t sleep well Maz, you burned my eyebaws out before bed with your pins and it was roasting hot 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched a dermatologist talking on Lorraine about skin and eye creams.
She said eye creams are a total waste of money, and if you look at the ingredients on hand creams and face creams they nearly all contain the same main ingredients.

The moral of the story being, Mario has 'SUCKER' on his forehead 🤭 💷 💷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His house smells like the Caribbean? I’ve been to the Caribbean in excess of 20 times (smell the wealth) and I couldn’t tell you what a typical Caribbean smell is. Never fear though ma lovelies, I am in the Caribbean again in 2 weeks so I’ll be sure to let youse aw know.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
His house smells like the Caribbean? I’ve been to the Caribbean in excess of 20 times (smell the wealth) and I couldn’t tell you what a typical Caribbean smell is. Never fear though ma lovelies, I am in the Caribbean again in 2 weeks so I’ll be sure to let youse aw know.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Ah bet he thinks he's being exotic when he orders a can of Lilt wi his beige chippy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Tonsalove,
M xxx
When l went l could just smell my coconut sun screen, the same smell that l always have when l go to any country. Maybe he's been sniffing his shower gel to experience it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are his sharting episodes that bad he needs bleeping WET WIPE flushables (that are FOR CHILDREN) right next to the toilet????

Give me strength.

D05102BC-2683-4298-AE2E-AD70D07E2BA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He loves the flat and doesn't want to move. Is that because he would miss putting his airer up in his tiny livingroom 😂
Screenshot_20220720-100323_Instagram.jpg

Are his sharting episodes that bad he needs bleeping WET WIPE flushables (that are FOR CHILDREN) right next to the toilet????

Give me strength.

View attachment 1431134
Mortifying!! 😳 Seriously, did he need to show those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
8EB103C9-B949-4703-B9B2-DDD22B20D288.jpeg

Veered right out of my ain lane after seeing this on the Twitter, reminds me of something…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Tonsalove,
M xxx
I guarantee that bleep couldn’t name one place in the Caribbean never mind ever been to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma lovelies, I was going through my wee camera roll yesterday looking for a picture of me to use in a client presentation (turns out I have none as every picture of me in the wild, I have one of them 👉🏼🍹 in my hand, phone held high, living life as it should be lived).

I stumbled across this glorious screen shot one of youse trolls made when Marion was on a comma break and we thought Deek had finally seen the light and booted him out of the bedsit with all his belongings. Clutching ma beak at the level of detail. 😆

50AAD76C-4D58-43E2-B166-F2951BE5752E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh FFS Mario it wasn’t exactly a heatwave up here. Bit warmer than normal. You are the bawbag
ADA99AEE-EC94-4FAE-B764-30EAE440FF7B.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A hunner percent they are deeks pins, the calves are about an inch long, wee Polly pocket that he is.
Old salad fingers will defo have hairless, waxy looking legs which are whiter than the moon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.