Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always call men he fancies “son”? the bleeping weirdo. A call ma wean son, it doesn’t sit right wae me, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does he always call men he fancies “son”? the bleeping weirdo. A call ma wean son, it doesn’t sit right wae me, so aye.
Yep, he's definitely the creepy one out of all of us, especially since the weekend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He got something right he definitely loves his bed so
Much old gran much
Saturday we will see right up his ass duck every second day we getting a new body part 🥴… turning his instagram into a onlyfans image paying to see his feet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screaming at the legs, pushing trolleys round has built up Derks leg muscles

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is he no like that towards Derek but happily hype up and show he takes a fancy to these random TT stranger males ...forgot only shows us what he wants us to see, naebody needs to know how him and Derek are 🥱🥱 hypocrite Marion again we're creeps and skanks for having screenshots of him but he can take & save videos of TT males
Loves a man singing to him, lovey dovey soppy stuff coming from same guy that hates valentine's. Marion really is a 🤡
He's daeing it fur wee Deek and Rayn the weans security ma loverlie, fae aw you nasty trolls. As we ur besties he told me.

Screaming at the legs, pushing trolleys round has built up Derks leg muscles
Marion wull be in a rage we aw like wee Deek's legs better than his boat race, especially way aw his wurk dun oan it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Calling it noo - we’re about to embark on an OnlyFans jurnee.
I was thinking the same hen. She's got it intae her daft heed that people are thirsting over her trotters. 🤢

His feet are puffy and hairless like the rest of his boady so those pins cannot be his. I simply won't believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Deffo Derek's legs. That's why he's covered up the feet, as he showed his pedicured feet last week and we'd be able to tell.
I mean when does he EVER have his legs out, probably don't own a pair of shorts 🤣 he's always wrapped up hoosecoat and duvet practically over he's head. Going by how tanned they legs look it would match deed Derek's he looks sallow skinned and hair almost black...nothing gets by us tattlers.. sorry us *skanks* *creeps* 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
feel like Agatha Christie the night hens.. the mystery of the missing lips and the hairy legs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry, but why the duck does he need a lip plumper when he’s just been to have them pumped full of shite by whatever her face wiz ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How comes he says he's got very very very extreeeeeemly sensitive skin but uses every bleeping product going 🙄

Although I do think we might be going on a wee exeeema eyelid journey as he has one eye bigger than the other where he's reacted to the fluid they use because he didn't really go and get a test patch, he just said that cos he got pulled for saying he was going oan an eyelash journeee the next day after asking for recommendations 🥴
Not that sensitive that he can fill it with back street Botox 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean when does he EVER have his legs out, probably don't own a pair of shorts 🤣 he's always wrapped up hoosecoat and duvet practically over he's head. Going by how tanned they legs look it would match deed Derek's he looks sallow skinned and hair almost black...nothing gets by us tattlers.. sorry us *skanks* *creeps* 😏
8E241A50-BD6F-4F6C-A68C-D7F610F09734.jpeg
You’re right Ma lovelie. He’s got wee peely Wally legs 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope you’ve aww answered his daily poll of if you’ve slept well aww not? Riveting high end content from out favourite cleaner moaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.