Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me you've seen latest story 🤣 how tf can he balding on top, small skinny build, hairless arms..bald stubby swollen feet but have tanned hairy gorilla legs...nah that's defo deed deeks legs am not buying they're his ain legs ma lovelies but ayyyye balding top half no his problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really hope someone out there is sliding in his DMs to flirt and try steal him from Dum Deek, but then exposes all the texts and shames the wee scrote, aye, that would be braw if it happened 🤔🤣
Mare chance of Marion working full time ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me , honest to goad I thought it was teen wolf laid oot on that bed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Deffo Derek's legs. That's why he's covered up the feet, as he showed his pedicured feet last week and we'd be able to tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Marion hun don’t know how you have that much confidence when you look like the bleeping head off art attack,watered down fillers already dissolved as well 🤭
OH MY GOD!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! It’s been daein ma tits in tryin tae figure oot who he looks like!!
Neil Buchanans wee pal, so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This has proper given me the ick. Giving off sexual predator vibes 🤢
Why is he no like that towards Derek but happily hype up and show he takes a fancy to these random TT stranger males ...forgot only shows us what he wants us to see, naebody needs to know how him and Derek are 🥱🥱 hypocrite Marion again we're creeps and skanks for having screenshots of him but he can take & save videos of TT males
Loves a man singing to him, lovey dovey soppy stuff coming from same guy that hates valentine's. Marion really is a 🤡

Reactions: 20
Fuuuuuuucking hell those legs are something else. And I know exactly what the feet oan the end look like after his post the other day. My Kerry Katonas are burning 😖😖😖.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.