Cleaning with Mario #71 Rancid Scheme Queen spent all her Cost of Living payment in one day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think Derek needs to worry about that guy whisking Marion off his feet. Or anyone for that matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am howling with laughter at the seductive finger bite, ffs, Maz this weather is killing me slowly but that pic has given me all the vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely beyond a joke! If he was chocolate he'd have eaten himself by now ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220719-201900_Instagram.jpg

So many messages from his huns he had to use the same top message twice in his collage 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Actually repulsed by that biting the finger pose, what an absolute horror he is. See he’s been messaging himself again, his inboax is tighter than a ducks arse to get into so I very much doubt all these ‘people’ have messaged their adoration to him
And he said using his pictures as avatars is creepy?!. Give your head a shake and look at you fan girling in the blokes screenshot. THAT'S creepy you freak!.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh m8, imagine having a few tweaks on a face that needs major reconstruction and thinking you can ditch the loyal bf. You're a part time cleaner with bowel issues maz, it ain't happening. Derek is your peak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tha wee faded photo and finger pose had me howlingggggg..similar pics of maself back in the day hens when I was around 12 messing aboot with the old effects on the computer 💋 fading maself and potential love interests into the same photo looollllllll
Maybe he dusted off his bespoke laptop and made it on there hen so aye 👌 Let’s hope he doesn’t send the poor guy on “that vile app” a heavy breathing video

Clear to see how much that wee cat loves Deek 🥰
0D38E2EA-2000-4DAE-AD1B-CBAB39C31E35.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope someone out there is sliding in his DMs to flirt and try steal him from Dum Deek, but then exposes all the texts and shames the wee scrote, aye, that would be braw if it happened 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh m8, imagine having a few tweaks on a face that needs major reconstruction and thinking you can ditch the loyal bf. You're a part time cleaner with bowel issues maz, it ain't happening. Derek is your peak.
Needs major reconstruction! Fucks sake! 😂😂😂😂

He’s proper feeling himself lately isn’t he? If that were my brother I’d be having a word. Absolute show!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve got genuine bespoke conjunctivitis and had to spend £7 (smell the wealth) in Boots on nasty ointment to rub in my (not Kerry katonae) eye.
my eye looks less painful and swollen than his and it is proper sore and crusty right now. Not helped by the proper heat down sarf (40 degrees today)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry Marion, promise tae delete aw u're screenshoats, if ye promise tae stoap showing yer boady. Although they legs look suspiciously hairy fur you 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.