Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought he must now be some sort of medium passing a message on from the other side from that recent story. 🤯

so aye........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he never think that maybe when his sheep...sorry “friends” are asking for make up tips.....they are maybe taking the piss!!!! So aye...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does he never think that maybe when his sheep...sorry “friends” are asking for make up tips.....they are maybe taking the piss!!!! So aye...
I’m his no 1 fan and I’m just away to dm him for tips or another tutorial on his make up . He even gave me a like for my last piss take comment 😂 . I am also going to ask how he has such clear skin and what he eats , must be the chippy diet and Iran Bru 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This oven clean.... His oven was spotless already? I can't see the difference? Cos he never uses the bleeping thing 👀😂

Reactions: 7
Evenin' ma lovelies. So aye, I've just been watching oor wee Raaaaaaayyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnn biting Melvin and wishing she would go for his throat. That cat clearly hates his guts and so forth :ROFLMAO:

Also does his bedroom layout give anyone else anxiety?? The way the door opens against the wardrobe and then there is a bedside table right there. If that was my gaff I would be constantly walking into the bleeping thing, there is barely any room to manoeuvre!

This oven clean.... His oven was spotless already? I can't see the difference? Cos he never uses the bleeping thing 👀😂
This was the other thing I was going to say, like Melvin actually cooks anything at all. I reckon he'd struggle to cook beans on toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Evenin' ma lovelies. So aye, I've just been watching oor wee Raaaaaaayyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnn biting Melvin and wishing she would go for his throat. That cat clearly hates his guts and so forth :ROFLMAO:

Also does his bedroom layout give anyone else anxiety?? The way the door opens against the wardrobe and then there is a bedside table right there. If that was my gaff I would be constantly walking into the bleeping thing, there is barely any room to manoeuvre!

This was the other thing I was going to say, like Melvin actually cooks anything at all. I reckon he'd struggle to cook beans on toast.
Cue a recipe story in the next week or so once he reads that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.