Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Mother Randal has called around to reassure Mario after he wasn’t invited to the night out a lot of Glaswegian Instagramers went to , but Mario obviously never got an invite and went very quiet round about that time .It seems he was loaded with a head cold .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right let's guess his next posts:

We've hid a pure luvley day me n Derek

Met hunners o youse lovelies (means 1)

We've been shopping and I've bought mair shite faur the hoose

I'm still no feeling myself but I'll be fine

So aye
Jst back from a lovelie dinner at oor fav “Castelvecchi”. We went wuth Dereks “mother”. I’ll never post a pic of her because there extremely private to me and say what you wish abt me but I will protect those most to me no matter what 💎 But her is a lynk to here Facebook pge and address. Anyways enjoy the rest of your sunday. IM off to ”fabrize* the rats“.love always M xx

*boughtmyself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For some reason I'm on the Italian version of insta-stories to watch oooor Melvin. This means that 'story' is spelt 'storie'

This pleases me immensely 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Mother Randal has called around to reassure Mario after he wasn’t invited to the night out a lot of Glaswegian Instagramers went to , but Mario obviously never got an invite and went very quiet round about that time .It seems he was loaded with a head cold .
I was SO intrigued by this all. Andrea (hinchyourselfhappy) is supposedly his protégée and he’s had her “back” since the beginning of her journey, so I would find it odd if he wasn’t invited?He obviously thinks he is above them all - won’t do it for less than a #gifted plush bed or an Ava May collab - or else realised that he’d have to compete with all their hidden disabilities and that his beiger than beige personality would be exposed.

All very odd, especially as he is now going on about trying to meet up with as many instagrammers as possible but yet absolutely shits one if he’s ever asked to join anyone irl! I know they all talk out of their arse but he is biggest - suprised they all havnt stop engaging with him.

So, aye nothing more to tell yous really

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
‘Derek is obsessed with them and didn’t want them to leave.’
Yeah, because he doesn’t get, perhaps not allowed, to see anyone else outside of work other than you Mouldio.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s this bird he’s had around? I hope she doesn’t wipe her eyebrows off on his bespoke hand towels or he’ll be gunning for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do we think Rendall was round at Marios for? I think she was buying his bespoke dressing table. Thoughts?

And poor Derek, he didn’t want them to go. Reminded me when I was younger and my cousins came round for a few hours and I didn’t want them to go because I was an only child. So aye, thanks for bringing that back to the forefront of my mind Mario ya prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we think Rendall was round at Marios for? I think she was buying his bespoke dressing table. Thoughts?

And poor Derek, he didn’t want them to go. Reminded me when I was younger and my cousins came round for a few hours and I didn’t want them to go because I was an only child. So aye, thanks for bringing that back to the forefront of my mind Mario ya prick!
I’m with you on that one as she said earlier she had to nip out tonight for a little something for her bedroom

Reactions: 12
So apparently Mother Rendall is just the same irl as she is on insta. Why do we need this information, are some people nothing like their insta persona? Hmm? 👀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.