Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing apparently Derek told him it was too small 😂😂 Hes definetly not been reading here. And if he's been debating it for ages why did he buy that stupid computer stand????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gutted, proper gutted. I will no longer get to see Melvin's gut in a too-tight yellowing t-shirt reflected in the doll's mirror as he videos his bedroom :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing apparently Derek told him it was too small 😂😂 Hes definetly not been reading here. And if he's been debating it for ages why did he buy that stupid computer stand????
More like he had moaned none stop about it being to small and derek has given in and said he can get the one from IKEA. How is he going to afford his spa break if he keeps splashing the cash like this. Wonder if this will be another £40 delivery when it’s only a £7/£10 taxi journey.

Reactions: 10
He is so cheap as well - selling the doll mirror and £13.99 2 star desk organiser. Could you be bothered? Just donate them to a charity shop or freecycle it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute choob. Honestly, he would not have bought that stand if he was intending on not using the mirror. The other day it was gawjuuuss, so so stunnin 🙄 more like hes realised how stupid it looks and has read everyone's helpful suggestions here 🤣🤣 hello melv! On to the pink lamp next? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hes replacing the polly pocket mirror with a big girls one!
Maybe he should donate the polly pocket one to stacey Solomon.
Bet he has been livid with the amount of "banter" he's getting over the polly pocket one.
Poor marion, he must be pure dead gutted to have to publically admit he was a dick to keep the first one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That little twit has read on here!
Imagine him laying on his bespoke bed kicking and screaming about his teeny tiny one, and Derek was saying it’s ok, it’s big enough for him. Until weeks later he realises he is talking about his mirror!!!
That’s one the daughter has, your welcome Marion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quick, one of youse in Scotland go to ikea. 😂
am no signing autographs the day am wanting the mirror, item 123456 in the catalogue Bespøkë.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rendell will be foaming at the mouth encase Matilda offers her the polly pocket mirror and computer stand along with the other bespoke, B&M Homes chrome finish shite she’s taken. And so forth.

Reactions: 7
I am devastated! I cannot believe he is selling the Borrowers mirror. I might buy it and set it up in the corner of my shed as a shrine to St Melvin of the small businesses and patron saint of serial killers. All of ma lovelies on this thread will be welcome to come worship at it & feel the power of Melvin enter them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot wait for the big reveal!! Let hop on for another amazing journey with “Melvin”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am devastated! I cannot believe he is selling the Borrowers mirror. I might buy it and set it up in the corner of my shed as a shrine to St Melvin of the small businesses and patron saint of serial killers. All of ma lovelies on this thread will be welcome to come worship at it & feel the power of Melvin enter them
can you add some grey shiny wallpaper (even if you tell us it's not shining) and a tattered letterbox as well? We could have a 'meet and greet' and colour in the Hinch books. It's the stuff I can only dream of.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I stand before the 10inches.....

Enter me oh St Melvin Lord of Bespokeness!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.