Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Mother Rendall is just the same irl as she is on insta. Why do we need this information, are some people nothing like their insta persona? Hmm? 👀
Yeah this has made me scrach my head. Like are you surprised Mazza? Cos if your real yourself then this information wouldn't be of surprise for you? Like are you not real?

Reactions: 5
Just when you think he couldn’t possibly cram any more tat in that flat... mother rendall turns up 🥴

so aye.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
8E3184ED-AA36-41F8-8633-6EBEA27F4991.jpeg

Poor Derek just wants to see what’s on TV and Miranda forcing him to hold hands for an insta pic🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If he was at Ikea today then why couldn’t he have just got the dressing table in person? Instead of paying £39 for delivery. Madness.

Reactions: 7
Hello my lovelies ... so after MARIO blocked me yesterday for whatever unknown reason, I went to Ikea today and purchased the cabinet!
Took me ages to find as I was looking in the wrong section. I was looking for a cabinet for my living room,like the one MARIO has in his bathroom. Anyways after lots of confusion, I found it. So I’m looking for some help... as I’m a genuine fan, could someone please go into Marios page, (I can’t as I’m blocked) and ask him for some tips on what to put onto my cabinet... please don’t say it’s for me as he took offence to me liking his pink lamp and may not be willing to assist 🤷🏻‍♂️
thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello my lovelies ... so after MARIO blocked me yesterday for whatever unknown reason, I went to Ikea today and purchased the cabinet!
Took me ages to find as I was looking in the wrong section. I was looking for a cabinet for my living room,like the one MARIO has in his bathroom. Anyways after lots of confusion, I found it. So I’m looking for some help... as I’m a genuine fan, could someone please go into Marios page, (I can’t as I’m blocked) and ask him for some tips on what to put onto my cabinet... please don’t say it’s for me as he took offence to me liking his pink lamp and may not be willing to assist 🤷🏻‍♂️
thank you
Wax melts, obvs. Nothing you've paid for, it must all be gifted. Must all be grey or mirrored.
No books, nothing actually useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thank you
Some of those gifted wine glasses, preferably hand painted, so you can’t even use them to drink out of. You also need to make your own fake plant....very badly.....to drape over the top. Make sure you video this so all your lovelies can copy you and you can bask in their adoration

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thank you
I'm pretty sure he couldn't find (or wasn't gifted) a suitable plant for his bespoke bathroom-cum-lounge cabinet so he fashioned a bespoke one using a) a pot and b) plastic leaves. He even took the time to let us in on this jurneee and called it a 'hack' along with, wait for it, threading ribbon through a hanging ornament in order to hang it. Mind. Blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thank you
Have you considered some gorgeous engagement glasses with a bespoke engraving with your name in comic sans font my lovelie? And a gorgeous limited edition of gorgons pink gin? xxx 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thank you
If I were you, I'd get some of those bespoke boujie diamante Chanel pretend books. They would look pure gawjus next to your self help books

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If I were you, I'd get some of those bespoke boujie diamante Chanel pretend books. They would look pure gawjus next to your self help books
Pretend books....where you go to read it and pick up a whole shelf of plastic books! Yaaaassssss as Melvin would squeal and click his fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.