Cleaning with Mario #7 Purple Rayn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
put bleeping colours together. Gawd I hope it was a tattler or the world is going to hell in a grey bespoke handcart with diamante wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 87681
Poor Derek just wants to see what’s on TV and Miranda forcing him to hold hands for an insta pic🤡
This is spin. He got backlash over the way he was speaking to Dezza during the second coming of the renovation project from the groond up. Have noticed a few "softer" Dezza mentions since he had to explain to us all that we just don't get their banter (unless we're Scottish, which I am, and I get he was totally horrible. You could come from Timbuktu and get that he was totally horrible).

More Sleeping with the Enemy than Love Story.

Reactions: 14
so, aye!!

Mother Rendal defo bought that dressing table I think as she has a lot of mirrored stuff.

Poor wee Derek, I honestly feel sorry for him, if I bumped into him I would try and rescue him. but hes fine, ma luvlies xx

Reactions: 7
I’m here. I’m fine, my lovelies. I’ve just been having a bit of me time, my life isn’t Instagram/Tattle - believe me, it was needed.

We have a new thread, new members, new grey items, new glittery tit... I turn my back for one minute! bleeping hell, I’m glad I watched his ‘make-up tutorial’ I’ve wondered for years how to get they very definite orange line round the side of my face and leave my neck perfectly white! Top marks.

Mankio never fails to spoil us with this utter wank life. Love it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought it was really poignant that Melvin posted on his grid that we should all turn off our phones, you know, to engage with our friends and family.

And then spent all night waiting for Scrubber Rendall to post her story about how fuckin' marvellous he is so that he could then re-post it to his stories as soon as it went live, just to remind all his muffia how scha-may-zing he is.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I put together a wee bespoke collage just in case anyone was needing a lift today.
73C9E6D1-D70C-40A5-81EB-6B010571564A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I put together a wee bespoke collage just in case anyone was needing a lift today.
View attachment 87905
It's not my taste at all, but at least Mrs Hinch's table and mirror are the correct size and look to be fairly decent quality.

Melvin's is embarrassing, the chair looks like it's for a giant, the table for a regular sized person and the mirror for a child. He has an uncanny knack of making everything look even cheaper and nastier than it really is.

And the bloody Made in Chunky bed scarf just thrown on the floor, in Melvin's massive five head he has artfully draped it, but yeah. just looks like one of his tatty jumpers dumped for the washing.

p.s. @Badaboom you are really spoiling us with your bespoke creations.😘 mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was really poignant that Melvin posted on his grid that we should all turn off our phones, you know, to engage with our friends and family.

And then spent all night waiting for Scrubber Rendall to post her story about how fuckin' marvellous he is so that he could then re-post it to his stories as soon as it went live, just to remind all his muffia how scha-may-zing he is.:rolleyes:
Scrubber Rendall, now there's an account name. 😂
Turn off our phones!!! That's ok for Mariooo, in the real world not practical. Also, family and friends,well they can all duck off too tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scrubber Rendall, now there's an account name. 😂
Turn off our phones!!! That's ok for Mariooo, in the real world not practical. Also, family and friends,well they can all duck off too tbh.
your post could only be topped if the angry clip was of Melvin getting his wobble on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I hear that Higher Love song once more on Makenzie’s insta stories, I’ll do Whitney in the bath and take “Rayne” with me... gives me the SHAKES when I hear. So aye, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maria doing shout outs now. Someone from here needs to make a shout out up and send it to him for him to post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not my taste at all, but at least Mrs Hinch's table and mirror are the correct size and look to be fairly decent quality.

Melvin's is embarrassing, the chair looks like it's for a giant, the table for a regular sized person and the mirror for a child. He has an uncanny knack of making everything look even cheaper and nastier than it really is.

And the bloody Made in Chunky bed scarf just thrown on the floor, in Melvin's massive five head he has artfully draped it, but yeah. just looks like one of his tatty jumpers dumped for the washing.

p.s. @Badaboom you are really spoiling us with your bespoke creations.😘 mwah mwah
I think he was trying to have the same wallpaper too, but somehow has ended up with a cheaper looking version.

Whilst scrolling through ‘our Sophs’ grid I noticed that she too had a mirrored dressing table but how now swapped to (been gifted probs) this white one, does Melv not have any original ideas in his bobble head?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.