Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone used to watch airline? Watch this clip. Strong Marion trying to take rayn on her jollies vibes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deed ma lovelies at aw the cat holidaying comments. Thanks Marion for providing us wae this bespoke content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm really hoping he's just playing with us, because the thought of poor Rayn being stressed through his stupid idea boils my piss. But either way, l bet after he's read here he'll be wishing he'd kept his big mouth shut.

You're an imbecile, Maz! 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm really hoping he's just playing with us, because the thought of poor Rayn being stressed through his stupid idea boils my piss. But either way, l bet after he's read here he'll be wishing he'd kept his big mouth shut.

You're an imbecile, Maz! 👊
He’s his own worst enemy. He’s given us so much ammunition to rip the piss the night, and all for nothing. This holiday will never materialise. It’s like the times he said he could get a mortgage nae bother if he wanted, Or when he loses weight at the snap of his fingers.

The bloke is a grade A bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Rayn ready for the Urquhart bus tour to Blackpool

I could see him with one of these . Since he wanted kids 🤣 . Poor Derek will be left to haul the suitcases while Mummy Marion pushes the pram .
Strolling along Blackpool main strip asking all the other maws how old the waines are!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Eurgh the fact that he thinks bringing his cat in a carrier on a train (im assuming) and then to stay in an environment she has never experienced before would be less stressful than her being left alone and having a familiar face come in and feed her twice a day is mind blowing.
My cat is an indoor cat and I ensure she has a fulfilling life, I even trained to walk her on a lead from when she was a kitten and now she's a pro. She could maybe cope with going away, but she's had years of training and not just been left in a tiny flat with no bleeping cat trees.

He's had that poor cat for 5 years and still knows duck all about cats. Absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's official. Mario has really lost his mind after reading that post.
Its so obvious he's been on here because he's answering all our questions about Rayn.
And their safety threatened?!. Come on Mario, explain that one to us. Other than that you need professional help!.

I don't believe they're planning a break either 🙄

View attachment 1208227
Aye calm doon Chase (paw patrol) mind that time ye went to see Hannah at her big shindig for the weekend in the hotel, where was Rayn then?! Away boil yer head ya absolute gabshite 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Last time I was there it was called Wonderwest World and I got stuck on the looping star rollercoaster. It was rotten then, and that was about 25 years ago so duck knows what it’s like now!
Just Google Craig Tara and that will give you a good idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The poor cat would never have smelt fresh air like it if he took her to somewhere else! ☹ Nae toxic cleaning fumes! She’s a wee soul 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.