Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheet change day tomorrow again hens, he’s having his little pickled onion, raw chips and deep fried pizza. Just what you think of on a sunny day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am howling!! He has to take the cat on holiday as his safety has been compromised this has to be a wind up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Pipe down Meghan Markle about your need for security. So he hasn’t been on holiday for 5 years coz he has a cat? So all cat owners never go on holiday? Marion hen, it’s coz you piss money up the wall on pointless tat for your bedsit and therefore have no money to go on holiday.

Anyhoo, buzzin to see wee Rayn oan the McGill’s bus off on her hollibobs. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm trying to figure out how they'd get to the caravan site? Poor Rayn might be in for a wee McGill's bus jurnae

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Dear lord, what a sad little life Mario. Clutching ma beak reading his updates and this thread. It’s never been more obvious that he’s reading here. We’re going on a caravan journey! This is Rayn’s chance to make a bid for freedom that she so deserves!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never in all my forty odd yrs heard of anyone ever taking their cat on holiday. Never.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why can’t any of his besties or his family look after a bloody cat and also all this spending on eating out junk food…😳 he surely can’t have any savings with the way his splashing his money

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion baby girl Rayn needs a break from you just book the holiday, poor sod is never going to get a break from him is she

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
E12A5FAB-2C28-4A58-8B60-9C4C3CEC9373.png
When the sun shines all he wants is a heart attack on a plate with a side a pickles Ma lovelies. Most folk want a nice, fresh salad but Mazda as always is a bespoke fanny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
mazda's been at deeks whacky backy again. a mean there are some nut jobs in this world but I donnae think that theres anyone that far gone in the heed to be that interested in mazda or hes pussy.
if its someone breaking in hes worried about dont broadcast it on that app, but looking at where he lives if they broke in it would probably be to leave him something,maybe a TV that fits the hole in the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1208414When the sun shines all he wants is a heart attack on a plate with a side a pickles Ma lovelies. Most folk want a nice, fresh salad but Mazda as always is a bespoke fanny 😂😂
Haud the McGill's bus ah'm sure Paolo Nutini's da owns that fine restaurant. If Paolo is in helping his da he will probably ask Marion for his autograph ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha. Rayn's safety is compromised by Mario only. Poor cat jumped out a window to escape him. The poor things breathes in nasty fabulosa, zoflora, ammoni, fabric fresheners and degrading perfumes all day every day! And well that is before any noxious gases created by Mario's diet or any of Derek's assumed habits!

Who looked after the cat when they went to Blackpool? Where are all these friends he likes to pretend he has? If his family actually like him, why wouldn't any of them offer? If all else fails, a bloody cattery. Who on earth thinks about taking a cat somewhere? Most places that are dog friendly still expect you to take your dog out with you during the day and don't allow them to be left unattended in rooms/lodges, etc. Is he intending on going somewhere where he is going to sit indoors all the time like he does most of the time anyway and just talk about sun coming in the windows and taking photos of the same rooms on repeat? Taking mince and salty soup with them as I'm not convinced taking a cat to a beer garden or dog friendly cafe is going to end well for them when they see dogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.