Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not six months ago he was dying for the sun to duck off and now he’s wanting more sun. A Cannae keep up.

Ahm also here fur the cat Craig Tara caravan jurnee! He will be sat at the evening entertainment with Rayn oan his lap whilst he does a sitting version of the cha cha slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Absolutely hilarious
He’s been trying to get famous by being a cleaning sensation but for sure he’s going to break the internet when he takes that pussy to Butlins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not six months ago he was dying for the sun to duck off and now he’s wanting more sun. A Cannae keep up.

Ahm also here fur the cat Craig Tara caravan jurnee! He will be sat at the evening entertainment with Rayn oan his lap whilst he does a sitting version of the cha cha slide.
Taking the bleeping cat on holiday. It would be bad enough if they had a car, but they’d have to take it on the bus!! 😂

I refuse to believe he isn’t either a parody, or has a serious mental delay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You haven’t been on holiday cause you’re a sad bast Mazda! Your life is so boring, it’s spent in that chippy or home bargains and that’s the height of it.
We go on a few holidays every year, also we try to get lots of weekends away throughout the year. we have a house sitter that comes and stays over with our wee cat. however we don’t live in a postage stamp or 5 floors above junkies so our house is appealing. Smell the wealth anyway I think it’s just excuses from him. There’s no way you can’t go away because you have an animal!
He’s full of tit.

duck he winds me up. Mario the parody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What does he mean his security will be compromised? Does he think if he lets one of his lovelies look after his cat they’ll hold it to ransom or torture it to spite him, how famous does he think he is, what goes on in that tiny mind of his, he really is deluded 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does he mean his security will be compromised? Does he think if he lets one of his lovelies look after his cat they’ll hold it to ransom or torture it to spite him, how famous does he think he is, what goes on in that tiny mind of his, he really is deluded 🤪
Not sure ma lovely but may be a combination of the fumes from his new bed and watching too many films before bed on his new laptooop that’s created some weird alternate reality in his head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's obviously after a bespoke gifted ad Collab 💎 caravan package holiday, pure luxury hand selected for him. Poor wee fans will be booking in there to stay and he'll have left it stinking of boiled mince and cats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I canny breathe reading this bleep the day! Taking a cat on holiday??? He's tapped in the heed!

Anywun with a large following on 'this app' would huv tae be bloody stupid tae not arrange a house sitter. There are some chancers in this world and I'm sure wan or two Paisley junkies would gladly relieve him of his too small telly and Velveteer whilst he's on his jollies.

Why not ask a family member tae stay at tat towers and look after baby gurul Rayn at the same time?

bleeping imbecile man! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The thought of them with a cat carrier, cat bed, luggage on the train to Craig Tara is actually making me pee myself 😂😂😂😂😂 and if you don’t know aboot Craig Tara get tae know 😂😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The thought of them with a cat carrier, cat bed, luggage on the train to Craig Tara is actually making me pee myself 😂😂😂😂😂 and if you don’t know aboot Craig Tara get tae know 😂😂👍
And the midnight scramble tae find the cat, using phone torches, when it inevitably does a runner from the caravan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I remember I was on the ferry to Millport and the women in the car in front had her cat just roaming freely about her car!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can envisage Marion, Deek and rayn in the cat box on the bespoke scotrail service to Ayr for a wee long weekend at Craig Tara. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not being funny, but are they going to take the litter box with them on the bus? Or is the accommodation expected to supply?

So many questions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He will take his wax melts with him to Craig Tara, so it just smells like his safe place… i hope ta duck the grey goonie gets left behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really is stupid and has no idea about how to care for that cat or he’s wanting rid of it . That cat would be absolutely stressed to the max travelling and being in a strange house / caravan . It would escape the first chance it gets and go missing . It’s spent 5 years in a house . Probably out once a year ( if lucky ) going to a vet .
Why can’t he get in a cat sitter that comes in once a day . They would even play with the cat . He really pisses me off

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
isn’t it sad for him that we live a virtual life for him on here that’s way, way more exciting than his actual life 😂 I mean holidays to Benidorm por favor, long weekend at Craig Tara also. He should join us here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He will take his wax melts with him to Craig Tara, so it just smells like his safe place… i hope ta duck the grey goonie gets left behind!
Imagine getting the caravan after them two freaks have left. Would stink of cat tit, IBS Sharts, weed and synthetic flowers 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not being funny, but are they going to take the litter box with them on the bus? Or is the accommodation expected to supply?

So many questions!
Rayn probably has special toileting requirements, she can only go in a bespoke cat tray

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.