Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bothers me that he gets pizza from a fish and chip shop 😩 it looks like cardboard 🤢
Confession time: I love a fried pizza from the chippy ☹ Dipped in curry sauce ☹ Crispier the better ☹ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies! Took a wee comma there as was away wae ma budgie for a long weekend tae millport. If ye know and if ye don’t get tae know (no ma quote) anyway me and the budgie got back tae our bedsit so I dialed up the internet on ma fisher price ma first laptop tae see what oor favourite most hated bleep Marion had been up tae. ma lovelies ma beak! It’s been well and truly clutched!!!

This bleeping bampot needs her heid examined, not on this planet! Taking a bleeping CAT on a holiday?! Is he gonnae take rayn in the pool? Get her a wee rubber ring and a wee matching mummy and me swimsuit? I swear tae god he’ll be away buying bespoke customised cases fae small business poundstretcher the morra for packing their cases for the holiday of a nightmare lifetime.

Will they book somewhere that kids eat free and take Rayn tae the buffet and sit her in a high chair? Like if his security is compromised then there will be hunners of the mafia flocking for pictures at his caravan, no? So many questions and I’m LIVING for this journee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Confession time: I love a fried pizza from the chippy ☹ Dipped in curry sauce ☹ Crispier the better ☹ 😂
I have to confess I am partial to a pizza crunch but usually when I’m fucked out my brain after a day on they 👉🏼🍹drinks, not usually for my tea on a Wednesday after work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Day 4 of Covid and this thread has cheered me up no end.
If Marion wants to go on holiday, he has three options for Rayn.

1) Leave her at home in her own environment and get a pet sitter in - that can be a good friend who hasn't threatened his life, a trusted member of his family or a professional pet sitter. They are vetted, carry insurance and usually trained in pet first aid etc. ( our local pet sitter is fantastic, stays overnight -£28 a night - and pops in twice a day as well to feed and check on )
2) Cattery or cat hotel. Clyde valley and similar offer luxury cat accommodation and cater to special diets. Roughly £19 a night plus extras for gourmet meals and pampering.
3) Derek and Marion get on the bus with Rayn in a carrier, rucksack full of her special dietary requirement food, bowls & blanket and the pull along overnight case with a bag of cat litter and a tray thus saving them spending in the the region of £200 on Rayns care whilst they holiday.

Imagine a warm sunny summers day on the Costa Clyde / Haven holiday home in the pet friendly residential caravan with all the doors and windows shut so Rayn cannot escape and wee M & D puffing and sharting away to their hearts content living their best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Marion will be the type to take the cat on holiday and claim “sHeS mY tHeRaPy cAT🤪” here’s my shart card. She’s the same as me so we help each other cope ma lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You’re giving me the boak hen 🤢 what’s wrong wae a nice fish?
Anyway it’s your body your rules ma lovelie so I’ll get back in my ain lane 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me you trolls I believe you are all forgetting the legend that is Mr Jinx from meet the fockers.. bespokely trained in toilet flushing and camper van living plus knows how to handle a water submersion. I assume wee Rayn is trained to the same specification to enjoy her holibobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell. Hope he doesn't take beautiful rayn to that Craig Tara..just googled it, it's like downtown Beirut twinned with Ukraine..😵😵😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s face it he’ll not even go away to a caravan or on a mini break, he’s just addressing the comments why they’ve not been on holiday. He’s so transparent.
So we will file the holiday jurnee under never gonna happen, along with all his other stupid ideas that never materialise.
He can barely make a full afternoon out the bedsit before coming home to get aww cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
DEED! 🤣🤣

Just something for you to think about Mario as I know your reading - if you take wee Rayn on the holiday, are you going to leave her in the caravan on her own whilst you go out and explore? Surely that will be super stressful for her? Or are you literally going to go and sit in the caravan the entire time?
Explore? Don’t be daft, our mario doesn’t like exotic places

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell. Hope he doesn't take beautiful rayn to that Craig Tara..just googled it, it's like downtown Beirut twinned with Ukraine..😵😵😵😵😵
Sorry to veer outta ma laine but I just have to say I just live your bespoke profile pic - I think there should be an insta page for this group 🤣
Did you ask about Leo or call him a twit 🤔 🤣

Back to ma laine - I didnt know but got to know about Craig Tara earlier looks boujee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to veer outta ma laine but I just have to say I just live your bespoke profile pic - I think there should be an insta page for this group 🤣
Did you ask about Leo or call him a twit 🤔 🤣

Back to ma laine - I didnt know but got to know about Craig Tara earlier looks boujee 🤣
I called him a bleep .. totally worth it 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I called him a bleep .. totally worth it 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
But he is one 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped following whem he became what he ised to take the piss out of - a qvc channel and only person in the world to have a child - dipped into the thread when him and sof were in NY as I loved him acting out what tattle said the days before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really bothers me that he gets pizza from a fish and chip shop 😩 it looks like cardboard 🤢
It's no even a pizza crunch ah'm beginning to fink Marion isnae Scotch after aw, and he's a nusty troll ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet poor Deek checks insta on his lunch break thinking what is the silly bastard going on about now?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Googled Craig Tara ma lovelies, I remember seeing it in the Haven holiday brochure every year when I was a wean, smell the wealth.

Just imagining Marion and Derk in one of these like the Chuckle Brothers. To me to you
CB3DEFB7-2E67-4345-976E-C6B356BBB7ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.