Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
Pork purse πŸ’€ naw av gone hen

His stories are like a Craig David song.
Twenny minutes work on a Monday, sharted the sheets on Tuesday, they were getting washed by Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday and again on Sunday. Repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I'm howling at him saying he can't go away or leave rayn because his security's compromised. Does he mean the ring doorbells no working

• Haha
Reactions: 56

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Not six months ago he was dying for the sun to fuck off and now he’s wanting more sun. A Cannae keep up.

Ahm also here fur the cat Craig Tara caravan jurnee! He will be sat at the evening entertainment with Rayn oan his lap whilst he does a sitting version of the cha cha slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In case anyone has forgotten in the last 10 minutes, Marion has a laptop. We're off on a budget wedding journey. A taxi to the registery office, where he mop kicks his way down the aisle, with the acoustic version of Higher Love, then on the bus to Castelvecchi for pizza crunch and pickles, then a bus home by 5pm, showered changed and his hoosecoat to eat a beige buffet, then a quick play with their pork purses in the bumming fort, then into the padded cell for a complete emptying of the bowels, all over the dusk bedding. So aye.
Snapchat-856845413.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Was you around for the time he showed us cleaning his toilet and it had skids doon it? Like the runway at Heathrow. So aye
My favourite ever bathroom related story was when Hannah Ava May came to surprise Mario at the bedsit and Derek was filming prior to her arrival.
The first few seconds of the recording is Mario walking out the bathroom holding his stomach with a look on his face like he’s just annihilated the bowl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it never gets old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

muscadet

Chatty Member
The thought of them with a cat carrier, cat bed, luggage on the train to Craig Tara is actually making me pee myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and if you don’t know aboot Craig Tara get tae know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
To be honest, I’d rob Rayn aff him to give the baby gurl a better life. Then come back fur Deek x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Imagine being so desperate for a ridiculous shell cat bed that you have no space for…

AD2519C6-88E1-4DD7-A24F-32D887FA5FAD.png

I couldn’t deal with that right infront of a door like that. Moving about that bedsit must be like an episode of Total Wipe Out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze #AD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50