Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Days on end". It'll be Friday night to Sunday morning.

The way he's knocking 40 and openly admitting that his cat is preventing him from going on holiday and living his life as it should be. There's pathetic then there's Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lollll how do all the other iNfLuEnZaS go on holiday when their safety is obviously compromised cause they have a few insta followers 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Days on end". It'll be Friday night to Sunday morning.

The way he's knocking 40 and openly admitting that his cat is preventing him from going on holiday and living his life as it should be. There's pathetic then there's Mario!
It’s just an excuse. He knows how pathetic and small his life is.

I love our cats, but I was adamant that if we got pets they wouldn’t stop us living life as it should be lived (nae ma quote)

They go into a cattery if we’re away for a while, or the old dear next door pops in if it’s just a weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm actually happy for wee Rayn getting a little holibobs bless her, she might get some fresh air in her wee lungs instead of wax melt and febreeze fumes. Hope he gets one of those little pet pushchairs so she can see the sights

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Unless Marion is growing his ain crops oan the wasteland and butchering his ain livestock tae boil in bespoke Rayn gruel, then am sure a cattery could cope wae Rayn fur a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
duck me... I've an Instagram account... do I automatically need security men now?? He's sayin he's probs gonna go away and do the ultimate crime of letting everyone know so we can break in and steal his new bespoke bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's official. Mario has really lost his mind after reading that post.
Its so obvious he's been on here because he's answering all our questions about Rayn.
And their safety threatened?!. Come on Mario, explain that one to us. Other than that you need professional help!.

I don't believe they're planning a break either 🙄

View attachment 1208227
Can't he just put rein in a cattery?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mario's broken the Internet with the announcement of his bespoke caravan jurnee! 🤣 🤣🤣 passport, tickets, money, CAT!!!! Wtf?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we move! (To Skeggy!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Chips and a slice of pizza literally swimming in oil isn’t exactly what I think of when I was think of summer dinners wtf Marion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Who had baby girl Rayn when he went to Blackpool? Cannae see this holiday happening ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A healthy dinner tonight, he didn’t go for the deep fried option

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.