Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae @MarionWaffle fae the thread title. Shortened tae fit, but I think it says everything we want. So aye

20403FC0-834E-47D2-809F-F223217AD2FB.jpeg

New thread just in time fae Mario tae take us on a Caravan jurneh wae the poor cat in a pram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can't believe out of everyone in his life no one will nip in and stick down some whiskers and dreamies once a day for the poor wean.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
To be honest, I’d rob Rayn aff him to give the baby gurl a better life. Then come back fur Deek x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm howling at him saying he can't go away or leave rayn because his security's compromised. Does he mean the ring doorbells no working

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Wouldn’t the wee prick be better off not announcing he’s allegedly planning a ‘mini break’ on this app if he’s that concerned?
Does his new laptop not have Google to ask these questions? Attention seeking little shart!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’ll need to buy a wee lead for Rayn incase she takes a runner😂 Sorry but can you imagine taking a cat to a caravan or lodge site? Idiot, most cats are very anxious and skittish around new places and people.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Seriously just had a stroke reading that, bleeping hell did this idiot ever go to school, why can’t he use punctuation and words properly? It’s all such a mish mash of nonsense. 🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's official. Mario has really lost his mind after reading that post.
Its so obvious he's been on here because he's answering all our questions about Rayn.
And their safety threatened?!. Come on Mario, explain that one to us. Other than that you need professional help!.

I don't believe they're planning a break either 🙄

Screenshot_20220420-163229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanks tae @MarionWaffle fae the thread title. Shortened tae fit, but I think it says everything we want. So aye

View attachment 1208145

New thread just in time fae Mario tae take us on a Caravan jurneh wae the poor cat in a pram.
Ma first ever thread title also!! Por favor ma lovelies on this Wednesday dayn of dawn where I am sat wi ma proper tapas and cocktail jooce in celebration of such a momentous occasion ah feel ah need to mark it wae a hunner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tattle hearts to all of you who gave me the inspiration to lead wi the best title!! 🥔 ❤💎
Now let’s get this week done also!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm howling at him saying he can't go away or leave rayn because his security's compromised. Does he mean the ring doorbells no working
But whit aboot his bespoke intercom fone, who kin get past that? Although ah um surprised his Purge flat disnae huv metal security bars oan the windaes ma loverlies 🥰

Its so obvious he's been on here because he's answering all our questions about Rayn.
And their safety threatened?!. Come on Mario, explain that one to us. Other than that you need professional help!.

View attachment 1208227
Think if we pit up requests fur his morning post ae his bed he wull use them ma loverlie 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it amusing when he said there's some cruel, nasty people that act differently behind their pages. I'm guessing he's meaning his insta mates, because no one would leave their pet with a complete stranger such as a follower...l bet that's got all his insta huns thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's compromised his own security by saying he's going away. Clearly nobody will be flat sitting if they can't feed the cat sooooo 😑

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1208227
“Safety threatened” duck sake your a nobody way 100k followers on Insta no Kylie Jenner gives peace Mazda, there’s also piss all to steal fae Beirut towers either.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it’s hilarious that he makes it so obvious he reads here 🤣 what would he do without us lovely trolls giving him some pretend content for the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
might be going against the grain as much as this bloody guy winds me up I have grown up on council estates my whole life in London. I don't think it looks that bad.. it's the fact he tries to portray he is something he isn't I suppose. He seems very controling over Derek... I mean does Derek talk?

Also the post about a caravan break is a blatant beg for a freebie 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.