Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet poor Deek checks insta on his lunch break thinking what is the silly bastard going on about now?
I think he blocks deek from seeing his stories so he can’t see all the shite he buys. Like those cushion covers he “found” the other day 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m getting pure bespoke Phoenix Club vibes from this Craig Tara funfair pic, can imagine Rayvon working there. Shabba
01322CC9-DE3E-42A8-82A4-F3F5F9A1027A.jpeg

2C2AE7FF-B445-4871-8279-DC592B6B2251.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Let’s face it he’ll not even go away to a caravan or on a mini break, he’s just addressing the comments why they’ve not been on holiday. He’s so transparent.
So we will file the holiday jurnee under never gonna happen, along with all his other stupid ideas that never materialise.
He can barely make a full afternoon out the bedsit before coming home to get aww cosy.
I really think you're right. Like l said earlier he's basically answering our posts here.

And how all of a sudden is he gushing over Rayn?!.

Make your mind up Maz. One minute you're telling us in your stupid whiney voice watching 90s hits 'Aww yessss, take meee baaackkk'. Now you're loving your boring life. Tit!
Screenshot_20220420-213751_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies! Took a wee comma there as was away wae ma budgie for a long weekend tae millport. If ye know and if ye don’t get tae know (no ma quote) anyway me and the budgie got back tae our bedsit so I dialed up the internet on ma fisher price ma first laptop tae see what oor favourite most hated bleep Marion had been up tae. ma lovelies ma beak! It’s been well and truly clutched!!!

This bleeping bampot needs her heid examined, not on this planet! Taking a bleeping CAT on a holiday?! Is he gonnae take rayn in the pool? Get her a wee rubber ring and a wee matching mummy and me swimsuit? I swear tae god he’ll be away buying bespoke customised cases fae small business poundstretcher the morra for packing their cases for the holiday of a nightmare lifetime.

Will they book somewhere that kids eat free and take Rayn tae the buffet and sit her in a high chair? Like if his security is compromised then there will be hunners of the mafia flocking for pictures at his caravan, no? So many questions and I’m LIVING for this journee.
Read this whilst brushing my teeth and laughed so hard I was gagging like Mazza in the bumming fort.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If ye know, ye know. If you don’t know then don’t bother 🤣
I kind of wanna go now to see how bad it is but who am I kidding I wouldn’t step foot in Haven if you paid me. I don’t think it’ll beat the last time I went to Haven and the caravan had crapet in the bathroom that stank of piss. Shame Instagram wasn’t a thing back then I could have asked Marion for some tips on how to get rid of the smell. Ended up getting the piss riddled carpet ripped up by a security guard on the first night 🤣, leaving after two days and contacting trading standards for a refund. A pure bespoke holiday if ever there was one

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Marion will be the type to take the cat on holiday and claim “sHeS mY tHeRaPy cAT🤪” here’s my shart card. She’s the same as me so we help each other cope ma lovely.
Does he use her tae wipe his sharty erse in emergencies ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But he is one 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped following whem he became what he ised to take the piss out of - a qvc channel and only person in the world to have a child - dipped into the thread when him and sof were in NY as I loved him acting out what tattle said the days before 🤣
He's tattles own performing monkey. Can't wait for Instagram to do a bots sweep, half his bleeping numbers will go..😅😅😅😅

I’m getting pure bespoke Phoenix Club vibes from this Craig Tara funfair pic, can imagine Rayvon working there. Shabba View attachment 1209023

View attachment 1209022
Where's Sammy the Snake????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's tattles own performing monkey. Can't wait for Instagram to do a bots sweep, half his bleeping numbers will go..😅😅😅😅

I pray for the day insta does a bot sweep and also deletes blocked profiles from follower numbers- himself Hinch and a few others are in for a shock then

Oh I used to love Phoenix Nights - they don't make shows like that anymore 🤣🤣🤣 Mario would have been a great character in it 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's aff his chomp, a cat on holiday 🤣

The holiday will never happen in a month of Sundays, he is full of shite. So if they've never been on holiday since having Rayne, does that means they've never been on holiday together?

Maz would be a right crabbit bleep in the heat, Rayne would do a bunk and Deek would be out his box after to many spliffs 🤞 im praying for this journey

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I pray for the day insta does a bot sweep and also deletes blocked profiles from follower numbers- himself Hinch and a few others are in for a shock then

Oh I used to love Phoenix Nights - they don't make shows like that anymore 🤣🤣🤣 Mario would have been a great character in it 🤣🤣
Mario reminds me of spencer AKA jam jar bunny
38D87D57-68FB-45FF-B57F-E310ABDDD381.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What boils ma piss is that wee Sharta-chaun can afford all the shite he buys day in and day out and can't put Rayne in a cattery for a fiver a day??? He can just duck off, he's clearly read here when we've talked about him no goin further than sauchihall street and he's now talking utter boiled mince!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously just had a stroke reading that, bleeping hell did this idiot ever go to school, why can’t he use punctuation and words properly? It’s all such a mish mash of nonsense. 🙈🙈🤣🤣
Aye my school unfortunately 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies, he isnae going to put wee Rayne in any stressful situations... tell me you read your tattle thread without telling me you read your tattle thread 🙄 he’s so bleeping transparent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
886EAC1F-5AEB-4939-8236-568703F97C33.jpeg

What do we think he’s drinking? Doesn’t look like tea with the froth on top. Looks too light to be hot chocolate and I reckon The Velveteer was probably returned and refunded. And he dusnae like coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Marion’s holiday journae was nice while it lasted ma lovelies but he’s already talked himself out of going anywhere out of his 2 mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 25

AEA12E21-3977-4A1A-92DD-20E9682B57E9.jpeg

I found sammy the snake ma lovely just zoomed in on that Craig Tara rollercoaster and must say I was a bit taken aback by the depressed looking cock that appeared- I imagine this is what deeks looks like when an early night in the bumming fort/padded cell is suggested 🙊 and no for criss joos or cookeees either hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.