Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing how many times he bumps into or talks to fans he never gets their name.

Lying scrotum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I suspect most of his followers are actually tattlers 🙊
I found him via tattle 🙊 someone recommended this thread so I swerved right out ma Laine and you trolls did not disappoint!! Hadn’t even heard of him before finding his tattle threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I found him via tattle 🙊 someone recommended this thread so I swerved right out ma Laine and you trolls did not disappoint!! Hadn’t even heard of him before finding his tattle threads.
Welcome to the monzo thread ma luvlee, just smell the wealth and sit doon and get some class hen so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same!! Bad day when your biggest achievement is 60 threads oan tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I would say i’m willing to take one for the team on Sat night being sooooo local but if Mario remembers his brain cell he might just suss me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies I would say i’m willing to take one for the team on Sat night being sooooo local but if Mario remembers his brain cell he might just suss me 🤣
Don't think Maz will go. it sounds rather intellectual. Not his scene.
and he would have to get the train?

275533197_496955618481442_2037958983929298055_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where’s this Q&A? Can’t wait for him to answer questions about the trolls even though he’s not talking about it anymore…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw Marjorie with his nose up hinch’s arse in her live.. saying he’s ‘too scared to go live’..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Where’s this Q&A? Can’t wait for him to answer questions about the trolls even though he’s not talking about it anymore…
They've just started. He does 4/5 loads of washing a week!. Wtf is he finding to wash for two people 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They've just started. He does 4/5 loads of washing a week!. Wtf is he finding to wash for two people 😳
Tbf I do about 5 washings a week for me and Mr M but we are both out at work most days, clothes when in the house working, out at the weekends and clothes for the gym. I do tend to wear a pair of jeans once and then wash them.

Reactions: 15
Well, two people...
1 bedding
2 for towels
1 whites
1 dark colours
I'm with Mario on this. *faints*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.