Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right in sayin though Moira is defo a wish version eh his brother, mair the glaikit and stupit version, the one in the faimly that would return a doughnut tae the shop cause it had a hole in it, mind you They've aw got noses that big though I bet they could aw smell what the rock was cookin. So Aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right in sayin though Moira is defo a wish version eh his brother, mair the glaikit and stupit version, the one in the faimly that would return a doughnut tae the shop cause it had a hole in it, mind you They've aw got noses that big though I bet they could aw smell what the rock was cookin. So Aye
Their odd combination of names as siblings never fails to make me laugh, of course siblings names don’t need to match or have a theme but c’mon now Mario, Johnny, and Krystal?😂 Wee Sadie must’ve been aff her tits whilst she named them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Their odd combination of names as siblings never fails to make me laugh, of course siblings names don’t need to match or have a theme but c’mon now Mario, Johnny, and Krystal?😂 Wee Sadie must’ve been aff her tits whilst she named them.
Absolutely howlin’ hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They cud hing the donuts on their beaks 👃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its as if the mother intentionally wanted to raise 2 questionable gay guys one being gay the other probably and then a sister or she had a weird obsession wae barbie dolls and got inspired somehow for those weird ass names

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So 4/5 days a week your living room looks like a laundry room . You don’t show that when you’re prancing around in your housecoat filming . Imagine visiting him and looking at a big pile of his skid marked y- fronts while sat in the living room 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So 4/5 days a week your living room looks like a laundry room . You don’t show that when you’re prancing around in your housecoat filming . Imagine visiting him and looking at a big pile of his skid marked y- fronts while sat in the living room 🤮
There's nowhere else is there, tiny shower room, nope, he could put it in the kitchen but only if he wanted the bespoke fragrance of cat tit and piss on his xxx small clothes. That flat is just too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn't hit the emoji for laughing. Ooh, maybe I've got the shaky fingers like Mario. Kerry katona fingers. Going on Amazon for 6754356 wax melts and a *I follow through at a moments notice* card.

My hair situation is actually tragic. Became allergic to dye, doing the slowest grow out known to man. 😐
I’m the same ma lovely so need to use pure bespoke Goldwell Elumen as it didn’t give me a reaction!

Reactions: 8
I need to know what’s behind Marjorie’s kitchen door.. why’s it always half closed like it doesn’t go back against the wall? What crap has he got behind there? He deliberately never shows us that side of the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I need to know what’s behind Marjorie’s kitchen door.. why’s it always half closed like it doesn’t go back against the wall? What crap has he got behind there? He deliberately never shows us that side of the kitchen
Its candy cane lame behind his kitchen door hen so aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s like asking a five year old what they wanna be when they grow up and they say something outlandish because this is how far removed from reality him wanting to be a midwife is

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Its candy cane lame behind his kitchen door hen so aye nae debates
Raynes litterbox, his fridge a couple brushes and a duck ton of shite on top of said fridge, sure when the ginger vampire and the disability clout chaser had a rummage in his kitchen they showed the reality his cupboards aw packed fulla shite and disorganised and what I mentioned above 😅 I hink that's why they fell oot wae um, realised he's actually a clatty bastard and surface cleans, his hoos fulla cat hair and worktops smell a cats arse and he's actually a pure weapon in person. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine Mario being your midwife when giving birth, going round the delivery room lighting 20 wax melt burners in the scent "epidural" then shouting "hello ma lovelie" up your vag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
duck OFF A MIDWIFE OR A MAKEUP ARTIST😂😂😂😂😂😂

1. You’re not smart or resilient enough for a midwifery degree Mazda.

2. You’re absolutely shite at makeup.

Spine bright ma luvlies💎

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He has no idea how hard he'd have to work as a midwife. He likes his job cos it's part time. Ludicrous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.