Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ma lovelies, on this brand new dayn of dawn, a pure utter bespoke thread giving me vibes and so forth. Swerving in and oot ma laine thinking about how I need to live my life!! As it’s meant to be lived!! and remember you trolls, you have blood on your hands, first class trolls. Let’s do this, spine bright so aye xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is this too many points ? I cant so a few things on here I used to be able to do,a wonder if I have too many points.
You can check in your profile to see. Not sure how long mine have to run, but I think once they've expired you get privileges back. I do try to behave, I'm not complaining, I'd love actual jail with a few of you wrong 'uns.
Edited cos apparently my English is fucked too. 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember that bespoke early 00’s BBC show “Life of Grime”?

Mario is Mr Trebus
Aw ah remember him. Ma maw used tae say that oor teenage bedrooms looked like his hoose and that’s whit we’d be like in adult life if we left so much as a cup in oor rooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can check in your profile to see. Not sure how long mine have to run, but I think once they've expired you get privileges back. I do try to behave, I'm not complaining, I'd love actual jail with a few of you wrong 'uns.
I can't see anything on my profile about points?

Reactions: 10
I can't see anything on my profile about points?
You get points when you get warnings/reported to breaking the rules, I guess when you get over a certain amount of points you start losing certain functions on here until the warnings expire

Reactions: 14
Nah. My points were done long ago. I’m still report button less 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Youse lovelies are utterly professional trolls! So much so you’ve nae report functionality and so forth. Blood on yr hands!!!!!!!! We keep walking x 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Blood on our hands like the Burniston butcher ma lovelies first class trolls we are which reminds me, let's dae a wee poll to see how many lavvy brushes moira goes through in a week. I say 4, bet he's one eh they hooses yae go intae and the lavvy seat is aw squint due tae arses oan it aw the time. Anywiys let's kick ten bells a shite out Monday I won't let Monday defeat me, Monday doesnae bother me in the slightest awready livin Tuesday and easter anaw. .ma point is duck Monday and the blood on its hands I'm spinein bright like a doomind 💎 so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm at home this afternoon ma lovelies, awaiting chap come to look at the busted boiler. Ma hoose is freezing, I'm sat on the sofa with ma hoosecoat on top of my clothes. What next, a bumming fort!!! Mortified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm at home this afternoon ma lovelies, awaiting chap come to look at the busted boiler. Ma hoose is freezing, I'm sat on the sofa with ma hoosecoat on top of my clothes. What next, a bumming fort!!! Mortified.
I live in ma hoosecoat every year over the winter. Ma hoosecoat ma rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Blood on our hands like the Burniston butcher ma lovelies first class trolls we are which reminds me, let's dae a wee poll to see how many lavvy brushes moira goes through in a week. I say 4, bet he's one eh they hooses yae go intae and the lavvy seat is aw squint due tae arses oan it aw the time. Anywiys let's kick ten bells a shite out Monday I won't let Monday defeat me, Monday doesnae bother me in the slightest awready livin Tuesday and easter anaw. .ma point is duck Monday and the blood on its hands I'm spinein bright like a doomind 💎 so aye
Marion dissnae like toilet brushes ma lovely! If ya don’t know, get tae know. So aye.

Check oot the riveting toilet brush highlight oan his page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Might cut my own hair later, go full maz.
Ohhh god I haven’t had someone cut my hair since pre pandemic, I’ve got more in common with Marion than I thought. Don’t use a protractor when I cut it though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.