Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's cold and he's been in bed since 7.30. If that's because the flats cold as well, l don't understand how when it should be like a hot house for the size it is?!. I'm sure he doesn't put the heating on at all.
Well if the neighbours windows are boarded up I’m guessing they’re smashed so the whole block will be freezing and it’s a cold one tonight 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A cannae keep up wae the Bush that is Rosie hen so ave had to duck oot of it and swerve back onto monzos lane so aye and so forth
Ah left that thread ages ago, cause ah know Rosemarie Hinton personally have done years and believe me she's worse than she appears on there, pure Amanda Britt vibes hens💎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah left that thread ages ago, cause ah know Rosemarie Hinton personally have done years and believe me she's worse than she appears on there, pure Amanda Britt vibes hens💎
Aye. Pond life that wan is.

So back on the subject of Marion, I've got a wee vision of Deek stepping oot of the smoke plumes of his wacky baccy and declaring that tonight Matthew he's mop kicking Mario oot his gaff once and for all!!

#savedeek #saverayn #keepyoupower

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aye. Pond life that wan is.

So back on the subject of Marion, I've got a wee vision of Deek stepping oot of the smoke plumes of his wacky baccy and declaring that tonight Matthew he's mop kicking Mario oot his gaff once and for all!!

#savedeek #saverayn #keepyoupower
I need tae know how in the duck you managed to know aboot ma dreams hen!!!! Quickly followed by the vision of Moira wae a suitcase fulla burners,melts, what's left a candy cane lane, a fake goochi man bag wae his olaplex,dyson, his shitey black cube diffiluser and TF doop spray! All while clutchin a chopped cushion under is arm and the bummin fort crispy quilt tae the Hamish Allen homeless shelter where they gie him a couple nights in a junkie ridden B&B and he places the cushion on the pish ridden bed lights a melt and posts on insta 'utter vibes' and kids on he's away for a spa break. So Aye that's ma vision hen!! Spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I need tae know how in the duck you managed to know aboot ma dreams hen!!!! Quickly followed by the vision of Moira wae a suitcase fulla burners,melts, what's left a candy cane lane, a fake goochi man bag wae his olaplex,dyson, his shitey black cube diffiluser and TF doop spray! All while clutchin a chopped cushion under is arm and the bummin fort crispy quilt tae the Hamish Allen homeless shelter where they gie him a couple nights in a junkie ridden B&B and he places the cushion on the pish ridden bed lights a melt and posts on insta 'utter vibes' and kids on he's away for a spa break. So Aye that's ma vision hen!! Spot on
Or he can go back tae his aunt’s box room. The one he lived in before he started squatting at Derek’s. The red room. He could have a side hustle as a Virgin Holidays concession

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A didny choose to be psychic it chose me. Troll. Back in yer ain lane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back in our new bespoke lane thread was busy in a real job all day (10 hours marion not 2) so oy managing to catch up now
#Keepyoupower #freerayne #spinebright

• Haha
Or he can go back tae his aunt’s box room. The one he lived in before he started squatting at Derek’s. The red room. He could have a side hustle as a Virgin Holidays concession
Wae the state he claims his box is in, card in hand, virgin is the last thing he is. .concession aye even got a pass for that anawl!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Canny believe we're on a brand new bespoke thread, #60 anaw! It's utter vibes! and so forth for me, 6 being my favourite number and 0 representing the amount of brain cells oor ain wee Marion has!! So aye, I'm back from a wee comma after @laynelo_ had me swerving oot ma lane and right into the car crash that is Rosie Bush! Anyway a lost masel but then a found masel again and that's all I'm saying today on this app!! Keep you power and spine bright ma lovelies!!!

DISCLAIMER: this post was intended to make as much sense as Marions illiterate rants on that app.

Tonsa Love
I only snoop on the bush now and then, being a Marionette is a fuhl time job ma luvlee. The bush annoys me too much that big fat nose just reminds me a Mazda, I imagine if Marion ever went on a hair extension journee they’d look as fucked up as hers💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Av “noticed” some posts awn this here thread with these quote marks “used” al wrang! Folk putting “them” by the bit tha quotin whether it’s their own quote or not! Back in ya lains hens! Just keep walking!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Av “noticed” some posts awn this here thread with these quote marks “used” al wrang! Folk putting “them” by the bit tha quotin whether it’s their own quote or not! Back in ya lains hens! Just keep walking!
Its shocking!!!!!! Bit like overuse of Exclamation marks!!!!!!

• Haha
"No" !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
International Woman’s Day Queen’s ❤

I wonder if Mario will get any mentions. Seeing as he’s such an inspirational old woman?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wan of his luvlees ran upto him the day !!! Another chapter in the things that never happened novel so aye spine bright pinnochio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
04EFD926-DC08-4339-8B6D-5DF9C863DC8F.png

*wumin innocently bumps into Marion”
Wumin: “Am so sorry”
*Wumin walks away”
*Marion posts tae Instagram*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's a bit sad he thinks he famous. He desperately needs to refocus on real life and real relationships.

So a “FAN” stopped him and he didn’t get her name ? Typical self absorbed Marion. Like if someone stops you and is complimentary…is asking their name not the first thing you do ? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of aw the things that happened tae Marion, that happened the least. Think cause his brother is z z list Scottish celebrity status, he talks shite about bumpin intae fans aw the time. Nae borrrrr Marion. .what an utter tit he is🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.