Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks a million to our gorgeous resident pussy @Rayne for the thread.

Marion is still a pocket rocket, still got lips like a cats hole, still in 25k a debt, cryin troll cause he's got heehaw content, nae mirrar waves this week and he made a shite attempt at decoratin the bent consoles with 40 ton of monochrome tat. He's a bit special stoatin about wae a concession pass, rinsin the social for PiP and proudly sauntering aboot wae a 'I might shart so let me in' pass that he clearly doesnae need. Bespoke IBS that means he can still eat nae end of beige shite and oil boiled eggs and proudly display his lanyard. Fudd. Eyebrows like a shag doll still and Harry Hill still has mair hair on his heid than Marion does, we're still waitin for a rhinoplasty jurneh' cause duck knows he needs that instead a spendin aw deeks money on wax. Deek is still out his tits on DF118s. He's choosin life. .bit like a few junkies did. So Aye as you were folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It's Monday! New thread! Let's mop kick out way through the week! Let's all walk together with elephants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ma lovelie, great recap on this dayn of dawn. Let's kick Mondays arse, in the tune of higher love and in the scent of flash bathroom. So aye. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That recap, 😁 Mario is currently microwaving his shart pass and screeching at derek. We need naughty @Babybail93 description of him, and those pics on this page.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah can utterly promise ye aw that this thread will be a gid yin! Spine bright ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He'll be friggin raging when he sees this new threads off to a flying start already 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had ma healthy Muller Corner and cut up grapes. Ready to smash this week! Kick the arse oota Monday! Tonsa luv mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can someone report the other thread, to get it closed, please. I can't as too many points. The story of my life, a glimps.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He must be really short of lamp oil to get that close to his phone screen 🤓
Screenshot_20220307-085631_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Stepping out ma ain lane to show yous all this belted that I found down a rabbit hole of old Marion threads last night. Let’s kick the arse oota monday. Tonsa love B xxxx
The people of Paisley’s Princess 🥔🥔

• Haha
Another dayn, another tour of the bedsit, packed to the wee rafters. Cooncil need to declare it a fire hazard. Why is he showing us the same video repeatedly, only thing different is the song. He's an absolute runt of the litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone report the other thread, to get it closed, please. I can't as too many points. The story of my life, a glimps.
What is this too many points ? I cant so a few things on here I used to be able to do,a wonder if I have too many points.

Reactions: 16
Another dayn, another tour of the bedsit, packed to the wee rafters. Cooncil need to declare it a fire hazard. Why is he showing us the same video repeatedly, only thing different is the song. He's an absolute runt of the litter.
It’s like the before clips ah some channel 5 programme like ‘Britains biggest hoarders’. The only thing he doesn’t overfill is they vases - aboot 3 sad wee stems in each oh them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like the before clips ah some channel 5 programme like ‘Britains biggest hoarders’. The only thing he doesn’t overfill is they vases - aboot 3 sad wee stems in each oh them.
Does anyone remember that bespoke early 00’s BBC show “Life of Grime”?

Mario is Mr Trebus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aw i love a new bespoke boujeeee thread on this day a dawn on a Monday!! Am fuhl a my muller yoghurts and 3 grapes, ma IBS pass is firmly in its lanyard ready to kick this weeks toilet pans!! and i’m ready for my daily walks roon the paisley centre way ma herd a elephants 🐘 Tonsa love hens❤🥔💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.