Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I do about 5 washings a week for me and Mr M but we are both out at work most days, clothes when in the house working, out at the weekends and clothes for the gym. I do tend to wear a pair of jeans once and then wash them.
I can see your reason, but he never goes out out, other than a trip to the shops or a cafe on a weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4/5 washes for a normal couple seems fine, but this is Mario and Derek. They don’t go anywhere, no gym, Derek has a uniform and Moz lives in that housecoat. The only thing I can think of is it’s his multiple knicker changes each day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
4/5 washes for a normal couple seems fine, but this is Mario and Derek. They don’t go anywhere, no gym, Derek has a uniform and Moz lives in that housecoat. The only thing I can think of is it’s his multiple knicker changes each day
4 of them is probably bedding 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbf I do about 5 washings a week for me and Mr M but we are both out at work most days, clothes when in the house working, out at the weekends and clothes for the gym. I do tend to wear a pair of jeans once and then wash them.
What do you wear to the gym. Share with us trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lurker on this feed you guys crack me up 😂. Spotted R Maz offering a wee bit of bespoke support to his pal Greedy and thought you'd enjoy trying to work out what he's even said. Just wondering what are you all so envious over ha ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I found him via tattle 🙊 someone recommended this thread so I swerved right out ma Laine and you trolls did not disappoint!! Hadn’t even heard of him before finding his tattle threads.
I found Marion thanks to the Hinch threads 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario has influenced me subconsciously today I think (I'll get my coat and see myself out)...I just ordered yarn in the colour ELEPHANT grey (and scent yarn-ish) 🐘🤣🤣...of all the shades of grey! But I'll always keep walking knitting and I'm sure the wee dog next door will be in it's garden barking when it gets delivered. I should do a wee reel of the porch area when it gets delivered, with the soundtrack, could even treat my followers to a spin tour of the downstairs loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.