Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember to treat yersel to a watermelon hair mask and some oplex afterwards doll💎💎
Couldn't hit the emoji for laughing. Ooh, maybe I've got the shaky fingers like Mario. Kerry katona fingers. Going on Amazon for 6754356 wax melts and a *I follow through at a moments notice* card.

And remember to do it with a very boujee knife and fork.
My hair situation is actually tragic. Became allergic to dye, doing the slowest grow out known to man. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Couldn't hit the emoji for laughing. Ooh, maybe I've got the shaky fingers like Mario. Kerry katona fingers. Going on Amazon for 6754356 wax melts and a *I follow through at a moments notice* card.

My hair situation is actually tragic. Became allergic to dye, doing the slowest grow out known to man. 😐
You need some bespoke coffee or beetroot hair dye ma lovely. That’s what will be going on mine when the time comes as I don’t tolerate chemicals either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have used my KK eyes and spied that my thread suggestion has more likes, but I hold no grudges.

I'm off on a comma break to smash up some plates, but before I leave I will post 100 posts ranting about the injustice of it all and that you trolls are bastards.

I'm kidding guys. The title is just right so aye. Spine bright and smell the wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ma lovelies, I sat doon in my ain lane and got some class and noticed Mario's still a shitey arsed walloper. Happy new Monday, smell the utter vibes 💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for this bespoke new thread. Spine bright like a lab-created diamond 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You get points when you get warnings/reported to breaking the rules, I guess when you get over a certain amount of points you start losing certain functions on here until the warnings expire
Oh!. And here l thought we were all perfect on here 😂

'Well done Soph'...Bet that was said through gritted teeth 😂

That's something Mario will never get on social media 🤭
Screenshot_20220307-173802_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Daydreaming in my car this morning heading to a course for work and my eyes were drawn to a boarded up window, I looked up and kid you not I near smashed the car it was Mario's windows. I knew straight away with the blinds and vases. Im chanting him on to get a full time job and a wee house move journey, I didn't realise it was that bad 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Since the “loose hoop” badge revelation I think he should now be known as The Paisley Pebbledasher. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh!. And here l thought we were all perfect on here 😂

'Well done Soph'...Bet that was said through gritted teeth 😂

That's something Mario will never get on social media 🤭View attachment 1108775
I bet he is spitting feathers. Does morphe not know Marion is the make up queen! He spends hundreds on make up he doesn’t even wear! How dare they give a brand deal to Sophie and not him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Canny believe we're on a brand new bespoke thread, #60 anaw! It's utter vibes! and so forth for me, 6 being my favourite number and 0 representing the amount of brain cells oor ain wee Marion has!! So aye, I'm back from a wee comma after @laynelo_ had me swerving oot ma lane and right into the car crash that is Rosie Bush! Anyway a lost masel but then a found masel again and that's all I'm saying today on this app!! Keep you power and spine bright ma lovelies!!!

DISCLAIMER: this post was intended to make as much sense as Marions illiterate rants on that app.

Tonsa Love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Canny believe we're on a brand new bespoke thread, #60 anaw! It's utter vibes! and so forth for me, 6 being my favourite number and 0 representing the amount of brain cells oor ain wee Marion has!! So aye, I'm back from a wee comma after @laynelo_ had me swerving oot ma lane and right into the car crash that is Rosie Bush! Anyway a lost masel but then a found masel again and that's all I'm saying today on this app!! Keep you power and spine bright ma lovelies!!!

DISCLAIMER: this post was intended to make as much sense as Marions illiterate rants on that app.

Tonsa Love
A cannae keep up wae the Bush that is Rosie hen so ave had to duck oot of it and swerve back onto monzos lane so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it's cold and he's been in bed since 7.30. If that's because the flats cold as well, l don't understand how when it should be like a hot house for the size it is?!. I'm sure he doesn't put the heating on at all.

Reactions: 18
So it's cold and he's been in bed since 7.30. If that's because the flats cold as well, l don't understand how when it should be like a hot house for the size it is?!. I'm sure he doesn't put the heating on at all.
He’s probably heard that heat rises and he’s waiting for the junkies doonstairs to fire up their teaspoons and lighters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have used my KK eyes and spied that my thread suggestion has more likes, but I hold no grudges.

I'm off on a comma break to smash up some plates, but before I leave I will post 100 posts ranting about the injustice of it all and that you trolls are bastards.

I'm kidding guys. The title is just right so aye. Spine bright and smell the wealth.
Aw hen apologies it must be ma kerrykatona eyes, cannae see shite diddly me, in account eh that we'll be sure tae use yours in the next thread, cause we cannae huv you in ma inboax, ootboax, letterboax gein' us aw the boke an awl that jazz, so I'll be sure tae apologise by sendin ya a castleveechi aff justeat. Sit proudly in yer bummin fort and get aw cosy hen💎 stay strong and don't let that thread title get tae yae, kick Tuesday's arse the morra, wear yer special pass wae pride and huv a wee sly dig at some disabled weans, cause why no eh live yer life and so forth💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.