Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
Haaaaaaaaaa ha ha

I was aware of Mario's existence from the Hinch thread

But had never looked him up
Until now.

Expected to find Scotlands Hinch
4 Bed new build
Range Rover

What the actual fuck🤣
Is he real?
Is it a council flat?
What's matter with his hair?
Why is his cat on the kitchen worktop?🤢

Oh my days...I can't believe what I'm seeing

• Haha
Reactions: 66

mrsbucket

VIP Member
The day I take money saving advice aff oor Mario will be the same day I take childcare advice aff the McCann's. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Did his best pal no actually pass away tho so aye savage that hens
Yeah so soon after a bereavement that made him revaluate living his best life and he shared the order of service but a week ago, here he is making coffin/death jokes.
A bit distasteful in my opinion Mario!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Poptart

VIP Member
Can you imagine Mario being your midwife when giving birth, going round the delivery room lighting 20 wax melt burners in the scent "epidural" then shouting "hello ma lovelie" up your vag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Just woke up in a hungover haze and watched his stories - bad mistake.

My heed is spinning at how illiterate and brain dead he is about everything.

Anyway ma lovelies, saved £48 by having my microwave switched off whilst I was out yesterday. Today I will be leaving my heating off between 1pm & 3pm in the hope of saving £52.

Enjoy yer Sunday xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Rayne

VIP Member
He’s taking the saving money on his electric bill tae far this time by nae cooking his onion rings
CA67B5DF-3E9A-4992-9F8B-BEA60ABED20D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Thanks a million to our gorgeous resident pussy @Rayne for the thread.

Marion is still a pocket rocket, still got lips like a cats arsehole, still in 25k a debt, cryin troll cause he's got heehaw content, nae mirrar waves this week and he made a shite attempt at decoratin the bent consoles with 40 ton of monochrome tat. He's a bit special stoatin about wae a concession pass, rinsin the social for PiP and proudly sauntering aboot wae a 'I might shart so let me in' pass that he clearly doesnae need. Bespoke IBS that means he can still eat nae end of beige shite and oil boiled eggs and proudly display his lanyard. Fudd. Eyebrows like a shag doll still and Harry Hill still has mair hair on his heid than Marion does, we're still waitin for a rhinoplasty jurneh' cause fuck knows he needs that instead a spendin aw deeks money on wax. Deek is still out his tits on DF118s. He's choosin life. .bit like a few junkies did. So Aye as you were folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He HAS to be trolling!!!!! “We’ve got savings” “nest egg” “we are tight with what we spend” 😅🙄🤨 you spent two thousand pounds on AUTUMN DECOR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Rayne

VIP Member
Gettting my thread suggestion in early incase I forget it ma lovelies.

Cleaning with Mario #61 Despite free promotion from the small business saviour, AMA still ended up as a massive failure

• Haha
  • Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Apologies hens, slightly off topic. But does anyone follow the profile of the lady that makes the bespoke n boujee fake cereal box designer books for a small fortune, that Mario owns? She's covered some glasses in like white clay to put on display and I CANNOT COPE with her interior design choices.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
04EFD926-DC08-4339-8B6D-5DF9C863DC8F.png

*wumin innocently bumps into Marion”
Wumin: “Am so sorry”
*Wumin walks away”
*Marion posts tae Instagram*