Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now it's the usual "don't worry about me"

I don't actually think I can watch this rotted cock end any more. He is hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He must be a bloody quick reader, to get through all those 1000’s of messages!
I wonder if he replied too! 😂😂
Thoosands ah message ... ah right dinger ..
... just seen ye logging to view messages - you know what you are ... just let Derek be free it's not fair

Reactions: 3
Hannah has most definitely distanced herself from Super Mario ,he never mentions her anymore, and last night loads of accounts all had a big night out in Glasgow and he wasn’t mentioned even though they all fawn over him , I bet he think his platform is to big to associate with us lesser mortals !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hannah has most definitely distanced herself from Super Mario ,he never mentions her anymore, and last night loads of accounts all had a big night out in Glasgow and he wasn’t mentioned even though they all fawn over him , I bet he think his platform is to big to associate with us lesser mortals !!!
Cleaning with Kids and mother rendall swear and I unfollowed them for it but I don’t think there self centred like Mario! No one wants to be friends with the mean girl or boy

Reactions: 1
Ah it goes way back to the day when he was fired from Next when he was a manager he got "let go' for telling lies about figures then he moved on to semi chem as an assistant... got caught with stock he hadn't paid for 🤷‍♂️
Oh dayum Mario isn’t so squeaky clean

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah it goes way back to the day when he was fired from Next when he was a manager he got "let go' for telling lies about figures then he moved on to semi chem as an assistant... got caught with stock he hadn't paid for 🤷‍♂️
But he's entitled because he works hard..... 🙄

Reactions: 5
did you not hear him ranting about his career and how he was at the ‘top’ of Next when he was some kind of manager there, but the stress was too much and he loves his job now stocking Debenhams from pictures sent from head office

Reactions: 7
did you not hear him ranting about his career and how he was at the ‘top’ of Next when he was some kind of manager there, but the stress was too much and he loves his job now stocking Debenhams from pictures sent from head office
Yeah I heard that rant! How he worked his way up on little chef for many years but was only like aged 16-20 or something lol

Reactions: 4
“Ah‘ve went aw the way tae the tap...ah wiz an Assistant Store Manager” 😂😂😂 So, aye 😂😂😂 Giddy heights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 I think he meant “susceptible”. That rant was absolute GOLD! “...it’s no’ just celebrities, it’s people awn roon tha wuralld, regargalling of the trolling side ae it that makes ‘em dae it...in this new dayn of dawn” and so forth 😂😂 I absolutely live for these outbursts - good to see he’s still being “unindated” with messages, thoosands now, not hunners. I will never, ever stop watching. I actually love him!!!!
Thank you for this. It's truly a work of art. Transcribing this idiots word vomit is god's work!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now it's the usual "don't worry about me"

I don't actually think I can watch this rotted cock end any more. He is hideous
“Rotted cock end” 😂😂😂 “Guyz, ah’m fine, ah’m absolutely fine” 😂😂😂

But he's entitled because he works hard..... 🙄
Eh, they baith work sae, sae hard fur thur money. Not sure if you’ve missed it because it’s not really mentioned that often...but he does work FAHL TIME and pay FAHL RENT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He must have a shocker of a cold sore or something today. Making a real effort not to show his face/mouth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.