Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked yesterday but don’t think anyone answered. Which Semi Chem did he work in? Please 😛

Reactions: 1
I asked yesterday but don’t think anyone answered. Which Semi Chem did he work in? Please 😛
Don't think it was mentioned - I vaguely remember someone saying he worked in Next in Ayrshire (there isn't many in the neck of the woods) but don't recall the semichem location.

Don't think it was mentioned - I vaguely remember someone saying he worked in Next in Ayrshire (there isn't many in the neck of the woods) but don't recall the semichem location.
Must have been Ayr? Well depending on when it was! The one in Kilmarnock is newish
Thankyou both 🙂

There are quite a few Semi Chems in this area. If it was one in particular I might have been able to do some digging 😎

I’m gonna pop into our local and have a nose at these melts....

Reactions: 2
Thankyou both 🙂

There are quite a few Semi Chems in this area. If it was one in particular I might have been able to do some digging 😎

I’m gonna pop into our local and have a nose at these melts....
I think the melts were only stocked once and then when they sold out they weren’t restocked, so you might be disappointed. At least that is what I understand, there was lots of publicity at the launch then there has been no mention of them since.

I think the melts were only stocked once and then when they sold out they weren’t restocked, so you might be disappointed. At least that is what I understand, there was lots of publicity at the launch then there has been no mention of them since.
Yeah that’s correct! I was in my local today and purposely looked but there was nada

Thanks - as I wrote it I was thinking that - just been skimming through the posts in between work the last couple of days. I’m not bothered at all though 🤣 I kill time wondering round our local sometimes when waiting for the train.

I believe they charged a fiver a pop. I wouldn't imagine there was much profit in it for Ava Maria. She probably realised too late that her little workshop was not up to the volume they had in mind.

Maybe she wanted Mario to give up work and start a wee work shop in the east wing of his palace 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody else notice he has deleted the comments to his last two posts ? Maybe he seen what was being posted on Beckyhomesweethome and tit himself he would get the same .

Reactions: 2
I believe they charged a fiver a pop. I wouldn't imagine there was much profit in it for Ava Maria. She probably realised too late that her little workshop was not up to the volume they had in mind.

Maybe she wanted Mario to give up work and start a wee work shop in the east wing of his palace 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I had wondered that too, it took ages to build the stock before the launch then they sold out really quickly, Ava May most probably couldn’t meet demand. I don’t think it had anything to do with Melvin!

So, he’s made it to 85k followers/sheep and there has been no mention of it?
Nothing on his stories for 24hrs.
“I’m ok my lovelies - just having a bit of a much needed break from insta-fame”

I’m sure the company that gifted him the purple sofa are thrilled, he’s given it a few minutes air time and it’s never been seen since! He gushes more over a few wank melts or a new colour Sph2onge!

Utter cockwaffle.

Reactions: 8
Well someone obviously missed his stories that were all about him!
View attachment 85427
He must have put the comments back on as yesterday when I looked he had taken comments off from that post . Why I wonder , must have tit himself when he seen the comments Beggy Becky got and he hasn’t been on telling everyone how wonderful he is 🤬

Oh I don’t follow her what was said?
Beggy Becky turned Caroline’s death around to be about trolls and blaming tattle for her death , saying we had blood on our hands . If you read her thread you can see the comments and backlash she got for it .

He must have put the comments back on as yesterday when I looked he had taken comments off from that post . Why I wonder , must have tit himself when he seen the comments Beggy Becky got and he hasn’t been on telling everyone how wonderful he is 🤬

Beggy Becky turned Caroline’s death around to be about trolls and blaming tattle for her death , saying we had blood on our hands . If you read her thread you can see the comments and backlash she got for it .
Thanks for that.
How vile, bit like LQC she posted a picture of herself holding a swan hoover.
Then said how sad it was about CF.
Someone made a comment on her post saying how it was In poor taste to advertise while commenting on someone who has died.
She then posted later about how she got vile comments!
She was all like poor me!!!
These people are so delusional and obnoxious.
They think everything is about them, and you can’t have an opinion.
Because if you do and it’s one that doesn’t agree with them, you’re a troll.

I’m so sick of the word troll. It has to be one of the most overused and still inappropriately used words on the go right now.
Exactly quick to blame. As soon as they receive any constructive criticism they bring out the troll card. I think these “influencers” think we just all sit and accept what they say/agree with what they are pushing us to buy.

Reactions: 3
Moanio been notably quiet of late ...I wonder if his purple plush bespoke sofa has swallowed him up and promptly spat him oot🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.