Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it goes way back to the day when he was fired from Next when he was a manager he got "let go' for telling lies about figures then he moved on to semi chem as an assistant... got caught with stock he hadn't paid for 🤷‍♂️
How did this information come to light?

He sure is trying to make a point about Ava May melts tonight
Sales must be down and he isn’t getting enough commission to pay for his holiday . So he is on to push for sales of his collection . The silver candle even has his signature on it 🙄🥱😴.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, but prior to that I've not heard him say the range wasn't available in stores anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it was just a limited release? He talks such drivel it's hard to decipher what he's actually meaning.
This is the first time he's ever mentioned it. As I said in an earlier post, someone's out money for those Ava May display stands which I dont think were intended to be so temporary.

It's definitely felt like Melv is over-compensating tonight on his brand rep duties.

And I hope those flowers cost Dezza no more than a couple of quid from the reduced bin at work!

Reactions: 6
This is the first time he's ever mentioned it. As I said in an earlier post, someone's out money for those Ava May display stands which I dont think were intended to be so temporary.

It's definitely felt like Melv is over-compensating tonight on his brand rep duties.

And I hope those flowers cost Dezza no more than a couple of quid from the reduced bin at work!
Said this earlier but only 1 of about 5/6 (in my local SCstore) melts were marios scent so I highly doubt she’d pull the plug on the contract over mario not wanting to become to successful

He's an arse. Talks endless amounts of tripe. Maybe if he spent more time reading some books and less time Insta-storying every mundane aspect of his life he would be able to string a coherent sentence together.

Reactions: 9
Melvin and Ava May went to a semi chem open day. She got the deal to stock the wax melts and Melvin was supposed to working on a separate project with semi chem details were to be released at a later date. So they must have pulled the plug on that. No doubt they have seen his behaviour on Instagram of late and decided not to work with him. What with his rants, swearing and calling people cunts. There is no way in hell it has been him who has pulled the plug on it. They both work in not very well paid jobs if he had the opertunity to make more money there is no way he would say no. There is no way most people would. he fucked it for himself as the Mario he is now is nothing like the Mario he was when his page started. Also his likes don’t reflect his following his post get between 1000-3000 likes But a lot of the time it’s at the lower end. So I think bigger brands can see his popularity if fading as he doesn’t get included in any of the p&g, fabulousa and a few other brands don’t seem to send him stuff anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Unrelated but I reckon those boxes from BDI interiors (on his dressing table with the dolls house mirror) are gifted, as they were gifted to a lot of accounts. So Martin, if they are then where’s your “AD” “Gifted”. #ASA #wearewatching 👀

Reactions: 2
Good Tattlers, can someone please fill me in on this guy? I kept on seeing his name crop up on the list of Instagrammers, then I took a look here and at his page 😵
Why Mevin? Is Mario not his real name?
Thank you in advance ❤

Good Tattlers, can someone please fill me in on this guy? I kept on seeing his name crop up on the list of Instagrammers, then I took a look here and at his page 😵
Why Mevin? Is Mario not his real name?
Thank you in advance ❤
He's an eejit and if you watch him regularly he is comedy gold. His name is Mario but we have a few different names we refer to him as.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.