Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

#gifted Beggy

What’s all the shite he is going on about today . I think Moanio has been reading on here and doesn’t like that people can see him for what his is , another greedy Instagramer that’s only interested in getting # gifted crap while expecting his followers to pay . He’s a nasty full of himself little tit .
He writes all this crap so that he can get an ego boost of all his brain dead followers

Attachments

cleaningupthecrap

Chatty Member
I bet he's fumming he couldn't do his big reveal last night and so forth. Plus he will still be pure ragin' about the missing Herms parcel of freebies and so forth. He couldn't do a 'to camera' because he would have no doubt picked at Derek, so he had to make up a rant about dark days on Instagram and so forth.

Half hope the sofas don't arrive tonight just to make his massive 5 head go all exorcist on us, half hope they do and we can claim our winnings for ruining his big surprise. And so forth.

lauramars

What’s all the shite he is going on about today . I think Moanio has been reading on here and doesn’t like that people can see him for what his is , another greedy Instagramer that’s only interested in getting # gifted crap while expecting his followers to pay . He’s a nasty full of himself little tit .
He writes all this crap so that he can get an ego boost of all his brain dead followers
I know! It’s not as if we are starting rumours. Just telling it how it is!

Badaboom

Chatty Member
I have a feeling we won’t get a big reveal any time soon. He has done his ’youse is all bullies’ and now he will be quiet for a few days (the weather is still crap up here so probably won’t have his sofa delivered yet) and he will sit back on his knocker chair and take in all the ‘hunners’ of messages asking if he is okay. He will come back in a few days with ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’ he is quite boring and predictable. And so forth.

Maggie28

VIP Member
I have a feeling we won’t get a big reveal any time soon. He has done his ’youse is all bullies’ and now he will be quiet for a few days (the weather is still crap up here so probably won’t have his sofa delivered yet) and he will sit back on his knocker chair and take in all the ‘hunners’ of messages asking if he is okay. He will come back in a few days with ‘I’m fine, I’m fine’ he is quite boring and predictable. And so forth.
Well if its anything like the lady who has been waiting months, he won’t be getting it anytime soon. And he can’t slag her off cos it was free.
Ah poor St Mario saviour of all tat, he’ll have to sit in his bespoke bed and eat his dinner, oh he already does 🤮

Also how tall is St Moanio?
Because that mirror in his bedroom isn’t full length is it?
or is it for him?
Is he 4 foot tall?

Status
Not open for further replies.