Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A woman who begs on Instagram, another so called cleaning influencer.
There is thread for her! Why do you ask?
Cos someone on here wrote that Marty boy and sisterpledge where both self centred assholes ...so just wanted to know cos I can’t believe anyone is as bad as Marvin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cos someone on here wrote that Marty boy and sisterpledge where both self centred assholes ...so just wanted to know cos I can’t believe anyone is as bad as Marvin 😂😂😂
🤣🤣
Not quite on Marty’s league, I mean he is one of a kind!! 😂
But she does do cleaning for a living, and she goes around cleaning public loo’s.
She is in with Dazlin cleaning and they tag each other in companies feeds, saying how they had seen them using it and how amazing it is!!
So just as beggy!

Reactions: 3
There's nobody to teach kids about social media? Well I know my kids have had ongoing education about this since primary school, by the school and as part of my own parenting jurneeeee!

So aye, thanks for highlighting Melv 👍🏻
He hasn't the first idea. Schools guidance to social media has been around since my eldest was in primary he is 16 now, as well as all the sports clubs he's been in. Most parents warn their kids of the dangers and do's and don't, and let's face it - I can't be the only one who has had a snoop on their phone to check all is ok.

So aye ... I seem to have gone off on a tangent.

I am fed up to the back teeth (in last 24 hours) of Instagrammers, tweeters etc who are all giving their tuppunce worth on mental health and who know feck all about the subject. Their wee "let's be kind" tag line is wearing me down.

One last thing as I am starting to go off topic ... I am fecking raging to say the least about people in general giving their reaction to CK's passing - I swear genuinely wept when I heard the news as it was a trigger. These same people so called friends, acquaintances, work colleagues.... wouldn't even ask if you are ok as they know it would be more bother to get an answer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never wanted to message him more in my life. Narrow minded, self centred prick.

it felt like he was saying he was trolled but because he’s made of stronger stuff than CF he could handle it.
As others have said everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of trolling. She had so many other issues and things going on in her life.
Wish this little bleep would educate himself. Someone disagreeing with you is not trolling.

Reactions: 15
But he didnae pull out of semi chem because of trolls new it was life ma lovelies... aka copyright infringement? 🙄🤔🤔 maybe?

Reactions: 6
So has the SC deal definitely went the way of the dodo? I don't think I heard him ~ announce ~ that!

“The kids are most acceptable to social media..“. Eh, what? Does he mean suggestible? Accessible? God only knows.

But educate yourself Maurice - they most definItely do educate kids on the perils of social media now in schools. And how DARE you assume you know why CF took her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So when did Ava May start running her business decisions past Melv? I would've thought only the business owner could pull the plug on the semi chem deal. Melv does not have product that is his, product exists that bears his name - not the same thing.

Somebody has lost some invested money with this and I'm not sure who, cos there were special branded stands produced to display the products in stores. Would it have been semi chem or ava may that ponied up for those?

Interesting that he has chosen today to release that tid bit of info though. Its like the spin doctors trick of it being a good day to bury bad news.
If those wax melts we’re allowed to be sold she would be selling them regardless..if have more respect for him if he was honest. No everyone is built like me?! I just can’t get over that one

“The kids are most acceptable to social media..“. Eh, what? Does he mean suggestible? Accessible? God only knows.

But educate yourself Maurice - they most definItely do educate kids on the perils of social media now in schools. And how DARE you assume you know why CF took her own life.
I think he meant susceptible? Can someone gift this fucker a dictionary?? His bad spelling and grammar hurt my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re ultimately Ava Mays melts tho so I dont Get how Mario can decide wether or not they are sold in shops. I smell serious shite. I don’t know how he thinks people will fall for it

Reactions: 9
They’re ultimately Ava Mays melts tho so I dont Get how Mario can decide wether or not they are sold in shops. I smell serious shite. I don’t know how he thinks people will fall for it
Wasn’t it mentioned on here that he had a connection with semichem prior to the wax melts being sold there. Maybe Semichem found out and threw him out. It seems odd and we all know Melvin would never turn down a freebie

Reactions: 6
This lot are insufferable! They are no way in the same league as tv presenters. ScummyMummy is another one that I can’t even bring myself to have a nosy at anymore with out wanting to bounce my phone off a wall. Absolute experts on heeehaw! I am embarrassed for them. Comparing their fame to a Semi Chem ‘deal’ - god give me strength! 👊🏻
(I managed not to use the f word for once on this thread 😛🏅)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t it mentioned on here that he had a connection with semichem prior to the wax melts being sold there. Maybe Semichem found out and threw him out. It seems odd and we all know Melvin would never turn down a freebie
Perhaps the fact he stole from them when he was a shop assistant there swayed them ?

Reactions: 7
If those wax melts we’re allowed to be sold she would be selling them regardless..if have more respect for him if he was honest. No everyone is built like me?! I just can’t get over that one
Did you not know he was the Paisley version of Iron Man??

• Haha
Reactions: 2

😂😂 I think he meant “susceptible”. That rant was absolute GOLD! “...it’s no’ just celebrities, it’s people awn roon tha wuralld, regargalling of the trolling side ae it that makes ‘em dae it...in this new dayn of dawn” and so forth 😂😂 I absolutely live for these outbursts - good to see he’s still being “unindated” with messages, thoosands now, not hunners. I will never, ever stop watching. I actually love him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.