Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when did Ava May start running her business decisions past Melv? I would've thought only the business owner could pull the plug on the semi chem deal. Melv does not have product that is his, product exists that bears his name - not the same thing.

Somebody has lost some invested money with this and I'm not sure who, cos there were special branded stands produced to display the products in stores. Would it have been semi chem or ava may that ponied up for those?

Interesting that he has chosen today to release that tid bit of info though. Its like the spin doctors trick of it being a good day to bury bad news.

Reactions: 5
“I’m not ready for tha level of success and so forth”

duck off Mario. CF didn’t commit suicide because of a colab with semichem. There was clearly deep rooted issues in her life and speculated drug use etc.

It’s horrific that someone has ended their life but all these twats on insta blaming trolls and the media are making a mockery of people who are suffering with mental health problems

Reactions: 18
Never heard of semichem or whatever it’s called! So his “brand” didn’t really take off did it.
why does he speak like he’s as huge as some A lister.

He’s so cringeworthy. Yuk!! He makes my skin crawl. And those wires under the tv look a right state. Maybe he could collaborate with a wire hiding company.
I'm not sure if semi chem is just up here in Scotland but it's been around for decades. And by all accounts the product sold well in stores, which makes it even stranger that the arrangement seems to have been yanked.

But that's Melv for you. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Bawbag.

Perhaps someone can innocently ask Avamay why the sheer beautiful Rip off by Mariooo is no longer being sold by semichem?

Christ does he not just love the sound of his own voice . Turning a tragic suicide into a big long story about himself . Self centred prick 🤬

Reactions: 8
Christ does he not just love the sound of his own voice . Turning a tragic suicide into a big long story about himself . Self centred prick 🤬
It's disrespectful. Ok to say rip, really not ok to have the brass neck to equate the implosion of her life with his Insta jurrnneeee. No doubt there will be a petition by the end of the week.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if semi chem is just up here in Scotland but it's been around for decades. And by all accounts the product sold well in stores, which makes it even stranger that the arrangement seems to have been yanked.

But that's Melv for you. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Bawbag.
I'll bet the reason why the melts, melt was pulled from semi chem is because the Tom Ford people got wind of it - and threatened to sue ? Then again there are many dupes there so maybe Tom Ford wouldn't be that interested in the likes of semi chem 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
It's disrespectful. Ok to say rip, really not ok to have the brass neck to equate the implosion of her life with his Insta jurrnneeee. No doubt there will be a petition by the end of the week.
There already is one going about. The thing is no one knows why she did it. She had a court case ongoing. Had had problems with drink and talk of drug issues. But they all seem to know everything. It might have nothing to do with online hate but that wouldn’t suit there agenda.

Reactions: 9
There already is one going about. The thing is no one knows why she did it. She had a court case ongoing. Had had problems with drink and talk of drug issues. But they all seem to know everything. It might have nothing to do with online hate but that wouldn’t suit there agenda.
Newspapers spread lies etc but on here we are just giving our opinion to other people who want to hear it! it’s not like we’re writing on Marlons grid posts abusing him. Celebrities in media are different to wee maz fae Paisley

Reactions: 7
Newspapers spread lies etc but on here we are just giving our opinion to other people who want to hear it! it’s not like we’re writing on Marlons grid posts abusing him. Celebrities in media are different to wee maz fae Paisley
He needs to make his mind up one day he’s from Scotland where we all abuse each other including our partners with insults because that’s just what us Scottish people do. So surley he should be used to it as it’s just banter. The next day not agreeing with him makes you a troll. Pick a lane ffs Marvin. So domestic abuse if fine you just need to be nice to strangers and not talk about them on a forum?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mario , Becky and all the others who are jumping on the band wagon making out it is to do with online trolls and even Becky mentioned Tattle . Mario etc are only doing this because they are trying to stop any criticism about them . They realise people are waking up to their greed and selfishness . They want to silence the people who see them for what they really are . It has nothing to do with this woman’s suicide .

• Heart
He needs to make his mind up one day he’s from Scotland where we all abuse each other including our partners with insults because that’s just what us Scottish people do. So surley he should be used to it as it’s just banter. The next day not agreeing with him makes you a troll. Pick a lane ffs Marvin. So domestic abuse if fine you just need to be nice to strangers and not talk about them on a forum?
If you ask me the name calling he does towards Derek is worse! I’m with you there. It’s not ok for people to troll him but it’s ok for him to brand people as mentally ill?? Surely if you can’t take it don’t dish it out!

Reactions: 8
“I don’t want anything from this account... except the free carpets, the free wallpaper and the free lamps”

🤬

Reactions: 15
There's nobody to teach kids about social media? Well I know my kids have had ongoing education about this since primary school, by the school and as part of my own parenting jurneeeee!

So aye, thanks for highlighting Melv 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
D
And the plush couch and mirror
Don’t forget the candles , wax melts , mirrors , knitted throws ,towels from Christy , Body shop lotions and potions , the plug ins and cleaning products from P&G , the Xmas wreath and decorations . The box of cleaning products from Semi Chem .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.