Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should've posted.... "Made in chunky have a sale on Ā£65 down from Ā£80..... Or alternatively get one from Primark for a tenner like I did!"
So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Should've posted.... "Made in chunky have a sale on Ā£65 down from Ā£80..... Or alternatively get one from Primark for a tenner like I did!"
So aye
The one you never see anymore, nor the cheaper counterpart.

Why idiots gift him stuff without some sort of contractual obligation is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
Havenā€™t seen Rayn ā€œthe catā€ recently? Maybe sheā€™s jumped out the window to get away from him again. His wee babay gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Havenā€™t seen Rayn ā€œthe catā€ recently? Maybe sheā€™s jumped out the window to get away from him again. His wee babay gurl
She's on the bed in the tracksuit story.

And in what universe does that wicker basket fit in the grey padded tat cave decor? He hasn't got a bleeping clue.

Reactions: 5
Why go minimalist when you can buy another huge eyesore and have every bleeping thing on show! I thought the ottoman box he's stood it on were for blanket/throw storage?
20200223_163956.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.