Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is he slavering about now?! Makes almost zero sense.
He has once again turned it all around to be about him. A poor women has taken her life and he is moaning about because of trolls my wax melts arnt in semi chem anymore. I doubt he even had any part in making a decision on that. It would have been between Ava May and semi chem. had it never occurred to him that people in the past may not have been horrible to him because he was gay it may have been because he is an ignorant twit. He really is so up his own arse.

Reactions: 10
He has once again turned it all around to be about him. A poor women has taken her life and he is moaning about because of trolls my wax melts arnt in semi chem anymore. I doubt he even had any part in making a decision on that. It would have been between Ava May and semi chem. had it never occurred to him that people in the past may not have been horrible to him because he was gay it may have been because he is an ignorant twit. He really is so up his own arse.
My local semi Chen had 5/6 different AM melts and only 1 of those were Marios! I’m not sure why Hannah (AM owner) actually took Mario to meet with Semi Chem???

I couldn't listen to him anymore when he started going on about how hes got thicker skin and can deal with it more. What an absolute bleep. Imagine being so slimy that you would use someone death as a soap box to ramble on and on about yourself like that, and it's all so he can try to shut people up and make people feel guilty for having an opinion on his behaviour.

I couldn't listen to him anymore when he started going on about how hes got thicker skin and can deal with it more. What an absolute bleep. Imagine being so slimy that you would use someone death as a soap box to ramble on and on about yourself like that, and it's all so he can try to shut people up and make people feel guilty for having an opinion on his behaviour.
Comparing someone taking there life to selling wax melts?? Could it be that he can’t sell his wax melts in a shop anymore because he is ripping off tomford. Whatever the reason there is no comparison what so ever.

Reactions: 9
How self righteous to say that people only start "their pages" for themselves and have no other motive like $$$$! And that he had no clue that opening his account would mean he would... get followers? He's so ridiculous it's unreal.

Reactions: 6
What a narsasistic prick he is!!! I knew last night it was a matter of time before he turned this situation round to himself. Mario... I know you read here so read this, you are a disgrace. That girl was trolled, she was hounded by the press and by real trolls. People who made her life hell!!! You have no idea what real trolling is, you have had a handful of messages from people calling you out on your selfish, narsasistic behaviour and thats it. Hang your head in shame you are using the death of someone for your own gain, to be able to chat tit about yourself and how amazing you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my good god!!
He is unreal...
so for as long as I could stand his voice, and I love the Scottish accent but his voice is like nails on a chalk board.
He is saying he stopped the colab with his product, (thought it was Ava May’s) with semichem.
Because it was getting too big, I am from down south, never heard of semichem.
So not sure it’s all over the U.K.!
Then he proceeds to waffle on about himself.
How do none of his friends or family not phone him up and remind him to stop being a self obsessed nob head!
Then he really out did himself with I don’t do ma page for anything!!!
do people really think to themselves, right I am a grown man/woman and I can’t clean my tumble dryer, I know I’ll message melv, the saviour of Great Britain and the world. And ask him, because I am that dumb I can’t work it out for myself.
It’s a wonder the world has survived this long. Thank god for Mario and his fellow Influencers, none of us would be able to manage without them.
Now should I go out in the rain or should I stay at home?
I’ll get back to you once I’ve asked our Melv what to do!!!

is He keeping the camera away so we don’t see the head wobble?? Jasus he’s painful
He ruined the ending of toy story for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is a total bell end. He manages to turn everything around to himself. He makes no sense in his ramblings and did anyone even ask what he thought ?

Reactions: 8
"The sad statistic is.. kids are the most acceptable to social media now"

duck OFFFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fml call himself a cleaning page. Do using flash wipes inside a tumblr drier and now method inside your fridge. I like method products but that one he is using the smell is so strong even if you just use a wee bit it. All his food will taste if method now. What has happened to soapy water does no one use that anymore. I use that to clean my whole kitchen and never had any issues infact I would say I’m much healthier than him I’ve had one cold this year and a virus he is no well constantly.
I use that exact Method in my fridge and, I can assure you, my food doesn't taste of Method 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does he turn EVERY situation into being about HIM honest to god “no everyone is built like me” what the side of a fiver? hole! Someone has tragically lost their life and he’s comparing it to his life, a just canny deal anymore!

Never heard of semichem or whatever it’s called! So his “brand” didn’t really take off did it.
why does he speak like he’s as huge as some A lister.

He’s so cringeworthy. Yuk!! He makes my skin crawl. And those wires under the tv look a right state. Maybe he could collaborate with a wire hiding company.

Reactions: 6
Good job I have already seen Toy Story 4 as Martin the gonk has just totally spoilt the ending 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had to stop and regain my composure because I think I've laughed myself daft at his latest ramblings...

So.. he was not ready for the level of 'success' he had with putting his name on a cheap wax melt that ripped off a famous scent?! Ahahahahahhaaa!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and he had to get it taken out of the shops?? Is this what hes saying? I cant believe how arrogant this guy is. You sure its coz your tat wasnt selling Melvin??
It’s like savers! I wonder the real reason it’s not in stores anymore?? In my local shop it sold out quickly

Good job I have already seen Toy Story 4 as Martin the gonk has just totally spoilt the ending 😡
Small price to pay when your saving lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.