Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a world where you can be anything, be kind

Anyone noticed that mantra kicking around a lot of 'grammers accounts, including our Melv's? It's a lovely sentiment that the posters themselves often ignore or hold up as a shield when their words or actions merit rebuke.

Case in point Melv. The way he talks about and to Dezza, the insta huffs to manipulate concern from his muffia, the threats to go nuclear at shop staff when an online delivery goes astray etc etc.

Practice what you preach you obsequious little toad! And so bleeping forth!
Iā€™m seeing it also on every bleeping mean girls Facebook/ Twitter I know. Hypocrisy at the highest level

Reactions: 5
I did like CF and enjoy her on TV but itā€™s still not a reason for me to make assumptions! Not one person knows what was going on in her head and never will. Itā€™s not right for people who donā€™t know her to comment on what caused her to do this. Iā€™d be angry if I was her family or friend!
You can 100% tell that post he wrote is about him and how he thinks he is treated online. If it was about CF it would be have more heart felt. It wouldnā€™t have constant ! After every sentence when half the time it should be ? Marks. All the ! Means he is on his soap box ranting about on his own feelings. If it was about her surley he would have spent more care checking over it and making sure it made sense. He is once again trying to make shite about him to get pity. He gets hate because of his actions. He comes across as Queen witch I donā€™t believe for one second working in retail he hadnā€™t behaved like a witch spoke about people behind there back.

Reactions: 9
We have had glimpses of the real mario, when Hinch was "trolled" , when hes drunk, ranting about derek, the letter box, JD.. list is endless. Safe to say hes one of the biggest witches going. He just tries to hide it but the mask slips.

Reactions: 12
You can 100% tell that post he wrote is about him and how he thinks he is treated online. If it was about CF it would be have more heart felt. It wouldnā€™t have constant ! After every sentence when half the time it should be ? Marks. All the ! Means he is on his soap box ranting about on his own feelings. If it was about her surley he would have spent more care checking over it and making sure it made sense. He is once again trying to make shite about him to get pity. He gets hate because of his actions. He comes across as Queen witch I donā€™t believe for one second working in retail he hadnā€™t behaved like a witch spoke about people behind there back.
Exactly! Heā€™s nearly 40! Grow up

Get out her ass mario

Heā€™s a cheek to call himself a cleaning page!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Fire man melv. Tumblers are the biggest cause of fires.
Heā€™s got some bleeping neck his whole house is a fire risk!

Reactions: 6
Heā€™s a cheek to call himself a cleaning page!
Fire man melv. Tumblers are the biggest cause of fires.
Heā€™s got some bleeping neck his whole house is a fire risk!
Heā€™s actually daft! Wants the flash bathroom febreeze liquid in a spray.. THERE LITERALLY IS FLASH BATHROOM FEBREEZE IN A SPRAY BOTTLE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is thick as šŸ’©. You can get this in a spray bottle you twerp!! Or... wait for it... pour that stuff INTO A SPRAY BOTTLE! for someone who's USP is cleaning, he has no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fml call himself a cleaning page. Do using flash wipes inside a tumblr drier and now method inside your fridge. I like method products but that one he is using the smell is so strong even if you just use a wee bit it. All his food will taste if method now. What has happened to soapy water does no one use that anymore. I use that to clean my whole kitchen and never had any issues infact I would say Iā€™m much healthier than him Iā€™ve had one cold this year and a virus he is no well constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œTHIS IS MA ABSOLUTE STAPLEā€

wish somecunt would staple yer gub shut ya bellend šŸ˜­

Someone make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That tumble dryer is filthy considering he's particular about how clean he is. Just goes to show that these people can create themselves to be who they want to be online but reality is much different!

Reactions: 7
Fml call himself a cleaning page. Do using flash wipes inside a tumblr drier and now method inside your fridge. I like method products but that one he is using the smell is so strong even if you just use a wee bit it. All his food will taste if method now. What has happened to soapy water does no one use that anymore. I use that to clean my whole kitchen and never had any issues infact I would say Iā€™m much healthier than him Iā€™ve had one cold this year and a virus he is no well constantly.
His fridge was full of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd be interested in what food he buys because he tends to eat out at chippy and cafes quite often doesn't he? Surprised there wasn't his cans of irn bru in there lol

Reactions: 3
Here we go, a strange story where we get to watch the end of Toy Story while Melvin starts off mentioning ā€˜that lassieā€™. How rude, he canā€™t even say her name.
He then puts it out there she died because of trolling and proceeds to talk about his favourite subject himself. Ffs Melvin, just duck off

Reactions: 12
I've had to stop and regain my composure because I think I've laughed myself daft at his latest ramblings...

So.. he was not ready for the level of 'success' he had with putting his name on a cheap wax melt that ripped off a famous scent?! Ahahahahahhaaa!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and he had to get it taken out of the shops?? Is this what hes saying? I cant believe how arrogant this guy is. You sure its coz your tat wasnt selling Melvin??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.