Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you, a pound to a pinch of tit, the fucker is going to make a right old fuss when he hits 85k. (He’s currently on 84.9!)
There’ll be head wobbling, lip syncing, see you mother fuckers.
He’ll possibly have a beige chippy tea, in celebration and a large can of Iron Bru.
And we will be here huffing on some hippy crack will doing some shots off of a variety of strippers buttocks (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Melvin's gaff makes me feel like I'm on a terrible acid trip but also looks like the worst place on earth to actually have an acid trip. Sensory overload to the extreme 🤡
Can honestly imagine him reading this replying to himself "it's called BESPOKE luv ye wondnae understand" 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
53C6A601-E444-48E9-827A-07316FC96CAD.png

Holy bleeping tit balls. I thought the before photos were tit!
He loves it which makes it even funnier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously though not being bitchy cos it’s him 😈 but I can feel my eyes crossing looking at that. Far too much for a wee room n he needs to change his flooring. It’s faaarrrr tooo much - but then again so is he 🤷🏼‍♀️
By Jove I think he's done it. He has now truly achieved at least 50 shades of grey in his kitchen alone.

Does anyone remember those magic eye pictures that were popular year's ago? Reminds me of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 83715
Holy bleeping tit balls. I thought the before photos were tit!
He loves it which makes it even funnier 🤣
Do you think dezza gets locked in that cupboard when he's used the Jo Malone soap?

Also, can you all please calm yourselves down with the funny posts, I've just had to excuse myself from the living room because I was chuckling away like a mad 'wummin' reading this thread and the other half was getting very annoyed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously though not being bitchy cos it’s him 😈 but I can feel my eyes crossing looking at that. Far too much for a wee room n he needs to change his flooring. It’s faaarrrr tooo much - but then again so is he 🤷🏼‍♀️
Remember those 3D art things years ago, where you just had to stare at them to see the picture. Well...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By Jove I think he's done it. He has now truly achieved at least 50 shades of grey in his kitchen alone.

Does anyone remember those magic eye pictures that were popular year's ago? Reminds me of that.
:ROFLMAO: OMGeee! Just said this before reading your post. Just goes to show, it really does look like one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m calling a hair transplant for the next jurneee. In fact I’m gonna Ng to do a whip round to buy the fanny one. Right lads get your goochy purses oot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I ever, ever consider using a crushed crystal beauty box (canesten can cure that I'm sure) for my remotes, just shoot me please
To be honest I’m going to buy half a dozen so Marion an get the $$$ towards his new hair transplant that he doesn’t know he needs or wants yet. But then he’ll ready here and have a wee 💡 moment 🤗 youse are aw welcome and so forth so aye

I didn't even have time to get my wax melts lit 😭
duck sake I didn’t even have time to get a crisp bowl set up or get ma new primark onesie on and so forth

It'll be a gifted holiday to Turkey for the procedure you watch 👀👀👀👀
@Exhausted Pigeon just think of all the looey vitonne and goochy items he could bring us back from turkey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh. What a delight. A beautiful musical homage about his love for Derek. How sweet. How desperate. How things have changed. This time last week, he was the most clumsiest and stupidest person around. Also, implied that things happen behind closed doors!

Hmmmm. You’re so transparent, Melvin. Hopefully one day Derek will gain the courage to set himself free from the grasp of your glittery strangler fingers.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.