Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I love you?

Because Derek doesn’t mind playing second fiddle to your ego Melvin?

All the pictures you used were of you, with poor Derek trying to fit in the frame next to your massive five head.

Didn’t you say that Derek doesn’t have Instagram? So the point of this was to froth your muffia up into sending you messages telling you how sweet and romantic you are.

You are a complete asshat and, AND, your bleeping kitchen gave me nightmares last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As another gay man. Melvin is not attractive. Even after a bottle of gin!
Do you think Derek is his first love? He lived at home (or at least with his aunt?) until he was 32ish then moved in with Derek, all the phots on his facebook, going back years, always show him with lots of female friends but never any men? Not that it matters, I am just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so surprised she’s not got her own thread! Honestly the woman would do anything for a few likes. She’s now exploiting her deceased mother in order to sell some scented tit!!
Exactly!! No harm or offence to her desceased mother but who wants Wax melts etc with that on it?? We didn’t know the woman! That’s a personal thing!! She just wants to be like the bold Marion 😂😂 she talks the biggest lot of tit to get likes, her she the kids are ALWAYS no well! But she sends them to school and nursery she infuriates me

Reactions: 1
Where is the little ass wipe tonight ? It’s boring without his beauty regime or his talking about his favourite person , himself . Someone send him a message asking if he is alright so he will come on saying he has hundreds of messages .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes out having something heart shaped, beige and bland. Celebrating in style guys! Derek will have bought him puuure gawjus amazziiiinn gifts for v day. I say derek I actually mean mario told him exactly what he wanted and he will act surprised when he gets them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thrink Mariooo has some luxury grey black mould at the top left there.
Ring the coooncil Derek, tell them youse want it fixed.
I've always throught Mariooo isn't as clean as he makes out.
Happy Valentines trolls. I've been kindly gifted a hideous orchid, and I've turned down a dinner date. Hoping Miss @kikinibamalam has a sex fest planned.
Don't worry, I plan on having sex with you all in this thread. Just form an orderly queue, you'll all get a turn on the Bamalam :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know lol who the feck does she think she is 😂😂😂 she is a total hole! Nope never cleans only moans and speaks horrible about her kids!! No offence but I don’t know her mother why would I want merchandise about her ???
Her mum died last year which is sad but it doesn’t want to make me buy stuff for her mum. Hope I’m talking about the right thing I skipped to the most recent page lol

Keeping it classy and sassy again Melvin with PJ'S and a Maccy D's. You old romantic you.

I am creased that even Derek thinks the tacky mirror is too small for his 5 head.

*gets in line for a turn on the Bamalam*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know lol who the feck does she think she is 😂😂😂 she is a total hole! Nope never cleans only moans and speaks horrible about her kids!! No offence but I don’t know her mother why would I want merchandise about her ???
Ah just went on and saw! also Marion has been gifted by another small business he helped!

Reactions: 2
Have to say, cleaningwithkidsx is annoying but not nearly as annoying as mother rendall, the laugh is like nails down a blackboard. She's still a wee ned but thinks she's the dugs baws cause she's teamed up with Ava may 🙄
Knew oor mario would have a delivery of some kind, the place will smell like a hoors handbag with all the wax melts burning making it aw romantic so that wee dezza can slip under the wanket, pure dead romantic 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to say, cleaningwithkidsx is annoying but not nearly as annoying as mother rendall, the laugh is like nails down a blackboard. She's still a wee ned but thinks she's the dugs baws cause she's teamed up with Ava may 🙄
Knew oor mario would have a delivery of some kind, the place will smell like a hoors handbag with all the wax melts burning making it aw romantic so that wee dezza can slip under the wanket, pure dead romantic 😍
Howling!! Oh mother rendal is a joke too lol all her weans do is eat crisps and watch tv 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched his celebration of himself ahem I mean Derek on his stories. Anyone notice the song he used? It's one Mrs Hinch plays all the time, I'm sure it was her first dance song. Yet another attempt to copy her.

Reactions: 2
Aww ffs Melvin s mirror is too low!!! Canny move cheap shite!!! Him and his make up!! Cringe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
When Mother Randall says ‘whits happening?’ desperately trying to turn it into a catch phrase, it makes me violent!

How long before Melvin has to buy a sparkly box to sit his wee round mirror on? or maybe he will just saw the legs off his knocker chair instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.