Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone believe these 2 will ever make it down the aisle or are they destined to be permanently engaged until it all ends in tears when Dezza has an awakening and realises he has self-worth?

And I know I'm not a gay man, but I just don't see Melv as fanciable (in either physicality or personality) whereas I can see that Dezza has an appeal. Melv set a lot of store on the fact that Dezza put a ring on it, and that Dezza hadn't been at all interested in ever getting married until he met the glittery tat fiend, so you'd think he'd want to set a date and seal that deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously though not being bitchy cos it’s him 😈 but I can feel my eyes crossing looking at that. Far too much for a wee room n he needs to change his flooring. It’s faaarrrr tooo much - but then again so is he 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only seeing his wallpaper and my eyes crossed too 🤪
He has truly outdone himself this time.

Does anyone believe these 2 will ever make it down the aisle or are they destined to be permanently engaged until it all ends in tears when Dezza has an awakening and realises he has self-worth?

And I know I'm not a gay man, but I just don't see Melv as fanciable (in either physicality or personality) whereas I can see that Dezza has an appeal. Melv set a lot of store on the fact that Dezza put a ring on it, and that Dezza hadn't been at all interested in ever getting married until he met the glittery tat fiend, so you'd think he'd want to set a date and seal that deal.
Was only thinking the same last week - I bet that fecker made Derek propose.

Reactions: 2
He is the gift that keeps on giving.
I no words for the wallpaper.
As for the butt hole sofa, my hair would stand on end and I would constantly being giving my self electric shocks from the static.
I bet it smells of a warehouse!
It’s one that’s been left because no one in their right mind would buy it. (sorry to anyone that finds this tasteful)
Surly he didn’t sit on it before it was gifted to him.
I bet he didn’t even know what kind of sofa was coming. I can’t believe he looked at all this companies sofas and picked this bad boy!!
And yes it’s purple!
Should’ve gone to spec savers

Reactions: 10
Derek probably was fed up with Martio prancing about the house in his grey hoosecoat and bobble joggers to Beyonce shouting put a ring on it . Get doon tae Ramsdens and get me a booouuugie cubic zircona bling ring......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He can’t just show photos of Derek on his own ,it’s photos with him in the center with Derek at the side . Mario’s greatest love is Mario .
Of all the bleeping songs to dedicate he chooses this...

"This is why I love you
This is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
Me"

• Haha
  • Sick
Of all the bleeping songs to dedicate he chooses this...

"This is why I love you
This is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
Me"
Haha even the song choice, is about ME ME MELVIN.

That kitchen wallpaper :sick: It’s almost like they are living in their (Mario’s) very own version of a prison cell!
Derek pal, I actually think you would probably have more fun in prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He can’t just show photos of Derek on his own ,it’s photos with him in the center with Derek at the side . Mario’s greatest love is Mario .
I noticed this too, he is front and centre of every photo, even the photo of their hands, his hand is on top!

Reactions: 5
He has the brass neck to type that he paid the same.

AS IF SOME FUCKER IS GOING TO HIKE UP THE PRICE BECAUSE OF HIS INFLUENCE.

Melv, mate (we are mates now we're on this journee through hell together),the wallpaper will be half price tomorrow. No-one wants it, that's why it's on ebay for £7.99 you giant double ended dildo
This is probably because hinch does this 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Bit early for a thread suggestion but duck it, it’s Valentine’s Day after all! 🥴

Cleaning With Mario #7 My Bespoke Journeee....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaha.
Derek, in the next video your captor allows you to be in.
blink once for “elp meh” and twice for a freedom journee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Can you imagine how blinged up the wedding decor would be 😅

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So I’ve just read that his bespoke cushion on the new plush couch (bespoke) nearly for got that bit, have duck feather in them. Hope Rayn rips them to bits and has feather everywhere

Reactions: 2
View attachment 83715
Holy bleeping tit balls. I thought the before photos were tit!
He loves it which makes it even funnier 🤣
I thrink Mariooo has some luxury grey black mould at the top left there.
Ring the coooncil Derek, tell them youse want it fixed.
I've always throught Mariooo isn't as clean as he makes out.
Happy Valentines trolls. I've been kindly gifted a hideous orchid, and I've turned down a dinner date. Hoping Miss @kikinibamalam has a sex fest planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As a gay man I can absolutely confirm that Melvin is not attractive, not even after 8 double gins! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.