Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Melvin was any kind of decent partner he'd get Dezza some tickets to see Rangers. Derek would love a good night out at a game, not with Melv obvs cos he hates football and would ruin it for Derek by being a total witch the whole game complaining about the cold/the smells/the noise/the football etc
Mary could febreze the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Melvin was any kind of decent partner he'd get Dezza some tickets to see Rangers. Derek would love a good night out at a game, not with Melv obvs cos he hates football and would ruin it for Derek by being a total witch the whole game complaining about the cold/the smells/the noise/the football etc
Cue Mario going to a Rangers game in a couple of weeks to prove a point! 😂

• Sick
I have a proper dry mouth now because I've been sitting with a dropped jaw for 10 minutes now at that god awful wallpaper. The way that the 'after' video ended as well, right on the badly painted ceiling and cupboard. Oh Melvin, I almost feel sorry for you

*unscrews lid of cherries and pops one in everyone's babycham*

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he's paid when he does brand rep codes 🤔 probably gets a % of sales for each code that's used
I’ve been a brand rep for a few companies in the past and never got paid anything never known anyone too I think it’s just free gifts and the discount is just to get people to buy from them 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a proper dry mouth now because I've been sitting with a dropped jaw for 10 minutes now at that god awful wallpaper. The way that the 'after' video ended as well, right on the badly painted ceiling and cupboard. Oh Melvin, I almost feel sorry for you

*unscrews lid of cherries and pops one in everyone's babycham*
I noticed the end part 🤣 surely should have slapped some paper on that too 🤦🏿‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If I ever, ever consider using a crushed crystal beauty box (canesten can cure that I'm sure) for my remotes, just shoot me please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are our main witches @Frankensooze and @cleaningupthecrap ? They will be ragin' to miss this proper unveiling of Melvin's fablon castle kitchen
Ooh I've just looked. 😂😂😂
Well, I note the previous paint job had very rough edges. And his new wallpaper doesn't go with his floor.
IT'S bleeping AWFUL ALL ROUND.
So so funny. Mary darling, you've got no taste. None.

Look at ceiling/wall. It's got exzeeema. Perhaps Mariooo painted it when his eyes were poorly.

Ooh I've just looked. 😂😂😂
Well, I note the previous paint job had very rough edges. And his new wallpaper doesn't go with his floor.
IT'S bleeping AWFUL ALL ROUND.
So so funny. Mary darling, you've got no taste. None.

Look at ceiling/wall. It's got exzeeema. Perhaps Mariooo painted it when his eyes were poorly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What the bleeping duck has happened it his kitchen? I thought the vertical hold had gone on my phone! The floor and the walls just don’t belong in the same decade, never mind the same room!
it’s like a terrible black & white horror film! Just too much... typical Melv, over the top tasteless trash. I’m sure the next council tenant in there, will be thrilled with the Prison Cell Block H style kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the bleeping duck has happened it his kitchen? I thought the vertical hold had gone on my phone! The floor and the walls just don’t belong in the same decade, never mind the same room!
it’s like a terrible black & white horror film! Just too much... typical Melv, over the top tasteless trash. I’m sure the next council tenant in there, will be thrilled with the Prison Cell Block H style kitchen!
it's a bit like aura before a migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I ever, ever consider using a crushed crystal beauty box (canesten can cure that I'm sure) for my remotes, just shoot me please
I leave mine on the floor or my coffee table, like a bleeping neanderthal. I have to search through the empty bottles of cider and cheap vodka to find ma reeeemoootes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a pint of Irn Bru and vodka ready for this reveal. I’ve just downed it to cope with that hideous wallpaper :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously though not being bitchy cos it’s him 😈 but I can feel my eyes crossing looking at that. Far too much for a wee room n he needs to change his flooring. It’s faaarrrr tooo much - but then again so is he 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet you, a pound to a pinch of tit, the fucker is going to make a right old fuss when he hits 85k. (He’s currently on 84.9!)
There’ll be head wobbling, lip syncing, see you mother fuckers.
He’ll possibly have a beige chippy tea, in celebration and a large can of Iron Bru.

• Haha
Melvin's gaff makes me feel like I'm on a terrible acid trip but also looks like the worst place on earth to actually have an acid trip. Sensory overload to the extreme 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.