Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why they all went out for a Chinese when Mario cooks a better satay 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Quick questions for all Marino’s local lassies. Do all restaurants up there have an industrial, school canteen from the 80’s vibe going on or is it just the ones Mazda visits?
I’ve never seen so many restaurants without table clothes or decor?
It is all very laminate, wipe clean, chic? Is this a thing!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quick questions for all Marino’s local lassies. Do all restaurants up there have an industrial, school canteen from the 80’s vibe going on or is it just the ones Mazda visits?
I’ve never seen so many restaurants without table clothes or decor?
It is all very laminate, wipe clean, chic? Is this a thing!?
Ah can confirm that no aw the restaurants in the local vicinity are like this. Some oh us can be trusted wae the gid plates and table cloths when we go oot tae eat. Ah don’t ken how Marion finds aw these places 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I went to the zoo today and I saw an anteater and I just burst out laughing cos all I could think of was the depressed anteater comment. Think my husband thought I’d lost it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder why deek didn’t join them? Probably didn’t wanae be seen with Marion dressed like he’s just raided lost property 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder why deek didn’t join them? Probably didn’t wanae be seen with Marion dressed like he’s just raided lost property 🤦🏻‍♀️
He wis too baked tae leave the gaff ma luvlie. Bet he enjoyed the day aff without getting moaned at but💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So much for him keeping his family private. He just cannot help himself! Anything for content, then no doubt he'll be ranting about keeping his family 'aff this app' in the coming days when he realises no one cares and no one is impressed.

Reactions: 16
The days wordle is sponsored by Maz ma lovelies spine bright and lets get this day done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a trio of stunners. I wonder if Ma has her red £5 hooker shoes on for the occasion?

2EC3FE0A-DBBD-4E0D-AC00-896E3FB41DC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Aye hen between the pair of them they have sent Putin packing wae his tail between his legs ...
So aye nae debates
To be fair I think if we put Marion in a room with Putin for just one hour to get him to stand down as the Russian President it would work.

trying to understand the Diarrhoea coming out of his mouth would be enough tosend Putin over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.