Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Any selfish prick who at any point during this pandemic went out and bought a sunflower lanyard absolutely deserves a particularly bad case of the Rona as karma #karmaonhisass

Those lanyards were an excellent idea that prepandemic were used as a discreet way for disabled people to show shop workers they may need extra help. Then they get hijacked by the antimaskers who claimed ExEmPtIoNs when all they wanted to do was show their ugly faces to the customers of B&M. Sorry but people like Mario pissed me off so much doing this and I’m still very angry about it

• Heart
Reactions: 71

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
"I didnae choose this app!!! This app choosed' me no me cause I
Choose Life. Choose a 3 hour joab. Choose nae career nor prospects. Choose family except I've nae ovaries. Choose a fuckin wee television that duznae fit in ma media hole. Choose washing machines, ones that rip lino, McGills buses cause I'll never learn tae drive or own a car, choose fake goochies that gie yae blisters,ear buds for yer Tong Braxton and a dyson fur yer pubes. Choose DSY and eyebrows like a shag doll and wonderin who the fuck you are cause you've no kicked Tuesday's arse this week. Choose painted oan trackies and yoga pants and being aw cozy sittin oan that osteoarthritic couch fae Danielle, wae a crusty arse duvet. Choose a bummin fort and stuckin stovies and beige food intae yer mouth. Choose stovies and oil boiled eggs. Choose a wan bedroom temp flat that resembles the gaza strip fae the ootside. Choose rottin away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, just you and yer 40 dozen melts and the last bit a shitey tinsel fae candy cane lane, nothin mair than an embarrassment, choose your future hens, spine bright. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? Cause its ma page ma roolz💎🤚👌 Ah didnae choose this app or this platform or this life. It Choosed me, nae debates. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Crisandjooos

Not sure if am allowed to suggest a thread title, but i'll gie it a bash hens:

#60 Poor Maid Marion had a Friday night fit. This app chose him, he didnae choose it!!

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Shmebulock

How! Can! Trolls! Send! Him! Nasty! Messages! When! His! DM'S! Are! Off! His! Comments! Are! Off! And! No! Fucker! Can! Send! Him! Anything! Including! His! Fans! His! Menopausal! Mafia! His! Illiterate! Saddo! Followers! It's! All! Pure! Lies! For! Attention!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks to wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this bespoke boujee thread title wae the most likes. So aye. Nae debates

CC3D7D55-ACBF-487B-8B13-44751D785F5B.jpeg

Oor Moira has been boring as fuck the last week. Been on a bereavement comma. So aye

Someone who once passed Mario in the street has passed away, and now he’s turned intae Derek Acorah, getting messages from them in a cloudless sky.

A new thread oan this dayn of dawn just in time for a new “AM NO WELL!!!!!!” Chapter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

laynelo_

VIP Member
Oor Mazda away for the daily B&M trip completed with the new bespoke extensions, longjohns, 100% authentic Gooochee trainers, and sunflower lanyard of course💎

25F04582-3563-47C5-B5B4-45937F1F3D94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Rayne

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed. He is such a victim, and when there are real life serious issues going on, I simply can’t tolerate him. It is an app on a phone. Nothing more. That’s it. Heaven help us if we went to war and he got called up. He can’t even cope with the small insignificant life he has right now.
He has a sunflower lanyard ma lovely, he’s exempt from any pandemics / wars / natural disasters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a fucking disgusting cunt!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
Cheeky spoons breakfast
Castlevechie
B&M
The Range
Leedl
Clydebank Shopping centre
Primark
The polis offices

what I’m saying is, the cunt is never in. Well except after half 5 to get aw cosy.
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
MADE HIS OWN CHICKEN SATAY… Then proceeds to show a photo of those ready to eat chicken satay sticks with mayflower curry sauce over them. Fucking hell.

• Haha
  • Heart