Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever watch her wrecked on this morning? I used to work at a care home and I was helping a resident up whilst it was on the tv. I wanted to put him back down and carry on watching it - it was hilarious to be fair
It was the weirdest!! I think TM should never have had her on, whatever she’d taken (be it her medication as she said it was or something else) and she seemed to share the same view…then randomly came out and said “yeah don’t blame Pipsqueak Schofield, it wasn’t his fault” (not my quote. Or hers actually.)

Very odd!

Reactions: 14
67F8540A-F6BF-4356-84D9-5445BE222EE6.png

It should be their Marion, not there. I don’t know how many times you need telling you illiterate bleep. And how comfy they are in life makes no bleeping sense whatsoever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s mair than a filter you need mazda ffs! He only looks 10 year deed in this wan!!💎💎

C453D10D-4CF3-48FA-ABE6-0ADEEE142722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That jumper in the colour IBS explosion does nothing fur him hens , Krystal chandelier looks like right miserable cow...so aye
I have a t-shirt in that colour because it really brings out my eyes and now I'm going to have to burn it because it will forever remind me of Mario's hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Misery obviously runs in the family. Her face could turn milk sour.

I thought he said he keeps his family private as well. Yet another lie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.