Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you all on here. I’ve also seen a lot of people who live in the UK selfishly worried for themselves?? The UK or any other country is not getting invaded or bombed except poor Ukraine, a lot of people are making themselves anxious out their own stupidity thinking that this is WW3 when it’s not. Half of these stupid cunts probably don’t even know Russia attempted this back in 2014 as well. Not to mention the idiots making jokes out this situation😒 Mazda shouldn’t be posting anything about what’s going on right now because he hasn’t a single clue what it’s about!! Illiterate and ignorant is all he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The knitted jumper paired with the Nike leggings. The sock. The SHOE.
View attachment 1089028
I thought they were crocs but I think crocs are probs to classy for the likes of Marion so those are defo a buy one pair get one pair free from shoe zone.

he is such an old Mildred isn’t he? I can imagine him gossiping at the bus stop moaning with all the oaps about what the world is coming too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why people like Mario shouldn’t say anything at all, all he sees that’s happening in the world comes from what the insta huns share on their stories and they also have no clue or real interest
He should follow your brilliant posts on the Ukraine/Russia threads ma lovelie, he'd be as educated as I've been myself in reading them! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He should follow your brilliant posts on the Ukraine/Russia threads ma lovelie, he'd be as educated as I've been myself in reading them! ❤
Thanks ma lovely I only posted a few times on there as it’s a full time joab to keep up wae that thread and it isnae ma joab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please tell me I am nae the only one who thought this was a pure bespoke rug and nae a dog
22A38E6B-FB0B-4809-B4CB-A237B2B80698.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That hearth needs a good clean. Surprised she hasn’t got her marigolds oan and whatever this weeks stapul cleaning product is. So aye
Can’t wait for Mario to take us on a wood burner journae

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wi’ my peer Kerry Katona eyes, I thought this ornament was wearing a bespoke face covering

53D8B0FB-7BAF-44FA-B574-42C6B45890C0.jpeg

And talking aboot oor Kerry, never fear ma lovelies, between her and Mario, I think they’ve got everything under control…

FBEDAB2F-6792-4A68-8921-BC5AE577012E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wi’ my peer Kerry Katona eyes, I thought this ornament was wearing a bespoke face covering

View attachment 1089311

And talking aboot oor Kerry, never fear ma lovelies, between her and Mario, I think they’ve got everything under control…

View attachment 1089313
Did anyone ever watch her wrecked on this morning? I used to work at a care home and I was helping a resident up whilst it was on the tv. I wanted to put him back down and carry on watching it - it was hilarious to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.