Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to wee baby gurul @Rayne fae this bespoke boujee thread title wae the most likes. So aye. Nae debates

CC3D7D55-ACBF-487B-8B13-44751D785F5B.jpeg

Oor Moira has been boring as duck the last week. Been on a bereavement comma. So aye

Someone who once passed Mario in the street has passed away, and now he’s turned intae Derek Acorah, getting messages from them in a cloudless sky.

A new thread oan this dayn of dawn just in time for a new “AM NO WELL!!!!!!” Chapter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I just properly snorted out loud at whoever said he looked like a depressed anteater. My husband is watching a tit film with lots of loud bangs and helicopters and soldiers and he just looked at me like 🤨🤨🤨🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks for picking ma thread title ma lovlies

This is ma round up of Mario from the last thread in one pic

492C4E36-72C1-405A-821D-630A197869CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm guessing the post about the friend's family death didn't gain much sympathy, so he's resorted to putting himself up for it. Aka, as attention seeking bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not only huv we kicked Mondays ass, we huv goat a new threed. All whilst Marion is slowly dying before our eyes. A hope he has a muller crunch corner and some cut up grapes to revive Him. 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bleeping HELL MA LUVLIES!!!

I ran er here when a saw that jumpscare he posted on his story!! That’s his worst selfie yet!! Think he cracked ma phone screen. Jesus Christ. A cold?? more lit the bubonic plague!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does aw this mean a yugurt and cutted up grapes 3 times a year isnae enough to undo a 5000 calorie a day diet and no exercise 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 39
ma lovelies I think oor mazda is aw confused with the seasons, he didnae do a spring journee now he hasnae a clue what season he's supposed aw be on so hes gone straight to Halloween. #corpsebride

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He looks like he’s gone out in the rain and his face started melting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
bleep has defo got covid!! Said it before, he won't admit it, not even for sympathy, a cold ffs, my money is on last week wee dum dum had it so he was isolating and now he has it, the pic is purely so his work colleagues can see he's sick.
Come on mazda hen, admit you've got Covid, too embarrassed coz everyone knows you constantly broke lockdown rules and you wear a lanyard coz you're special! Clown! And if you're sat there genuinely thinking it's a cold but have covid symptoms you better get a PCR you little selfish twit!!
Ps that selfie reflects your personality, fannybaws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
bleep has defo got covid!! Said it before, he won't admit it, not even for sympathy, a cold ffs, my money is on last week wee dum dum had it so he was isolating and now he has it, the pic is purely so his work colleagues can see he's sick.
Come on mazda hen, admit you've got Covid, too embarrassed coz everyone knows you constantly broke lockdown rules and you wear a lanyard coz you're special! Clown! And if you're sat there genuinely thinking it's a cold but have covid symptoms you better get a PCR you little selfish twit!!
Ps that selfie reflects your personality, fannybaws.
He’ll never admit it and until he does, I'll be adding 24lb onto his little worm heed pics.
Screenshot_20220221_225052.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.