Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I've been knee deep nosing oan "the app" and I noticed, wee Krystal tagged Marion in a post under a different user name. So I'm guessing that's the account he uses to send himself messages. Oan another note I found this picture of wee baby Marion.
View attachment 1091597View attachment 1091598
Yes that's Marion's sock account. The number of posts hasn't changed in months but the followers/following changes from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the bloke seeing something we're not, because other than moan and be a negative Nancy, Mario does bugger all on his account 🙄
Screenshot_20220227-182330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus!! I know he has kerry katona's eye problem 🤣 but why doesn't he get glasses?!? He clearly has issues with reading
No ones offered him a bespoke freebie yet ma lovelie

Inspired by ma tattle lovelies on this dayn I've gathered together the greatest hits of Mario on the gram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Aww we speeonjay wae his self care sunday wae a nose strip ...god love him so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
What a trio of stunners. I wonder if Ma has her red £5 hooker shoes on for the occasion?

View attachment 1090785
Wow his sister has piled on the lbs ..must be working in that care home and all the buffets she got to make ..bet she sits outside in her memorial garden scoffing bespoke sausage rolls and cheese and pickle on cocktail sticks 😂

• Haha
To be fair I think if we put Marion in a room with Putin for just one hour to get him to stand down as the Russian President it would work.

trying to understand the Diarrhoea coming out of his mouth would be enough tosend Putin over the edge
Apparently Putin is exceptionally paranoid about catching COVID, so we could get them together and Mario could mutter the immortal (and well used) words “I’m no well” and he’d surrender just like *that* (clicks strangler fingers)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.