Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new scream film…On what Marion? It’s no been released yet 😂 having a wee pirated movie night in are we? He’s a total liability
He’ll be watching it via his £159/month Sky package ma lovelie!!!! I’m sure it’s already available on SkyCinema. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He still isnae able tae hide the scabby lips they're like a wee auld wumins, mouth like a cats hole

NEW THRED UP GUYS👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well
Right so apologies cos am just catching up. Ma lovelie, am traumatised at the thought of Marion wae a full bush. I know we like to joke on this app about his wee button mushroom but I never actually considered him actually having a wee button mushroom surrounded by a full bush. It's comparable to realising that your maw and da pump. Utter bokey vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The IBS card makes me so angry. He does not have IBS. He gets the shits because he eats constant takeaways and literally zero veg/fruit. And the way he’s wearing it round his neck like a badge of honour. Constant craving sympathy and attention. Crawl back into a comma ,,,,,,,,,, would you Marion
Actually hen get back in yer lane he has 2 pickled onions a week at castlevecchis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As usual this thread is abzaloot gold mirrahed crome hens 😘 Howling 🤣 Luv youse so aye and so forth. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Been working all weekend, 6 days a weeker here Marion. Was trying to catch up afore bed last night but didnae quite manage it. The pic o a lovelie and him literally has me deceased and I’m no sure I’ll manage into work the day 🤣 pure love this thread ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

He still isnae able tae hide the scabby lips they're like a wee auld wumins, mouth like a cats hole

NEW THRED UP GUYS👌

Remember to report when starting a new thread, thanks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.