Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a trio of stunners. I wonder if Ma has her red £5 hooker shoes on for the occasion?

View attachment 1090785
Marion looks so unhealthy ! The grey skin with a red undertone is a sign of a pure unhealthy diet my lovelies. Lack of iron and water has given him that bespoke grey skin tone and then the over indulgent of sugar (even tho he does nae have a sweet tooth ) is causing inflammation making him look red.

Marion nobody wants your satay recipe because we don’t want to look like an over processed grey party sausage Ma lovely

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Marion looks so unhealthy ! The grey skin with a red undertone is a sign of a pure unhealthy diet my lovelies. Lack of iron and water has given him that bespoke grey skin tone and then the over indulgent of sugar (even tho he does nae have a sweet tooth ) is causing inflammation making him look red.

Marion nobody wants your satay recipe because we don’t want to look like an over processed grey party sausage Ma lovely
Why’s he no put any make up on tae hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s he no put any make up on tae hide it
That’s no his joab ma lovelie!! He disnae live for this app and is living life like it should be lived!! If you don’t know get tae know!!!!! Spine bright ma lovelie on this new day of dawn. So aye (exclamation marks for full Mario experience) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ on a crumpet, without a filter it's Marion in a wig. Featuring "sibling" Krystal, in the shade "tangerine" in the scent "Duck à l'orange"
IMG_20220227_120936.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
As well as stop world hunger and preach about how the pandemic was a blessing and he done so well from it (sod the many lives it destroyed )

Christ on a crumpet, without a filter it's Marion in a wig. Featuring "sibling" Krystal, in the shade "tangerine" in the scent "Duck à l'orange"
View attachment 1091131
I’m sorry but if I was related to Marion I would make it very clear he is never to show me, speak about me or associate himself with me in any way.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Derek swerved the Chinese. He must have just stayed in with Rayn and got baked. I bet he hates mixing with Marion's family.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Derek swerved the Chinese. He must have just stayed in with Rayn and got baked. I bet he hates mixing with Marion's family.
I imagine they’re the kind of family that all speak over each other, so no one actually pays any attention to what the other is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Marion would have had some class and not wore a knitted jumper with joggers and shoe zone specials. I’m going to get back in my lane and Remember that the words Marion and class should not be used in the same sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but if I was related to Marion I would make it very clear he is never to show me, speak about me or associate himself with me in any way.
I'd be the same. The thought of being related to that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, I've been knee deep nosing oan "the app" and I noticed, wee Krystal tagged Marion in a post under a different user name. So I'm guessing that's the account he uses to send himself messages. Oan another note I found this picture of wee baby Marion.
Screenshot_20220227_161159.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_160924.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.