Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my lovelies I think oor marion has taken the mourning to the next level. Do you think he would need tae inform the cooncil of a change of use from a penthouse to a funeral parlour.

He changes his decor mair than some people change thier knickers!
IMG_20220224_103435.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where has the monochrome fascination came from? Was it a thing about 3 years ago?

Looks bleeping shite tbh.
I didn't have monochrome, but l had all the black ash furniture when it was popular in the 80s, and it was a friggin nightmare to keep dust free!. I hated it, so it didn't last long.
Trust me, he'll be changing that sooner than we think when he sees all the dust 😂

And someone asked him what the measurements were on that console table as she couldn't see them. The lazy bastard told her to message them as he didn't know. The time it would take to grab a tape measure. The selfish prick! 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Manky manky little bleep. "Cleaning with" my arse!!
Embarrassing that an Instagram account has "cleaning" in the title but "cleaning" is also your actual joab hen! Mortified fur ye!
Can only imagine how thick the dust dirt on those panels are higher up too.
I bet he hates his actual job now coz let's face it he was only jumping on an Instagram trend with cleaning, I bet the professional cleaners at his work hate him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And someone asked him what the measurements were on that console table as she couldn't see them. The lazy bastard told her to message them as he didn't know. The time it would take to grab a tape measure. The selfish prick! 🖕🖕
It’s hilarious to me that you think Mario could use a measuring tape 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s hilarious to me that you think Mario could use a measuring tape 🤣🤪
Case in point, the teeny tiny polly pocket dressing table mirrah.
"Ah jist LUV IT! It's ideal fur me!"
Marion gets ripped to shreds on Tattle. But even though he doesnae read here...
A day later "It's no fur me, it's too small so I've ordered a bigger one"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Iconic times! Mind when he first set it up he was like “Oh it’s smaller than I thought but AH JUST LOVE IT!!! So aye….” Then literally 26 hours later “I’ve ordered a bigger one” 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’d buy a weans wan, the big grown up ones are aw jaggy and sharp for him and far too dangerous.

BBAFD110-9B69-42B4-9EC8-BE93AE391363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Embarrassing that an Instagram account has "cleaning" in the title but "cleaning" is also your actual joab hen! Mortified fur ye!
I bet he hates his actual job now coz let's face it he was only jumping on an Instagram trend with cleaning, I bet the professional cleaners at his work hate him.
I dont think I've ever seen him do any cleaning. Its always the aftermath videos or screenshot post "gutted" this house. Yet he clearly doesn't "gut" anywhere looking at the state of the panelling and under the console tables 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All that muck at the back :sick: He doesn't even need to pull the table out to get behind it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I dont think I've ever seen him do any cleaning. Its always the aftermath videos or screenshot post "gutted" this house. Yet he clearly doesn't "gut" anywhere looking at the state of the panelling and under the console tables 🤔
He's a wee manky midden, pass it on...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't have monochrome, but l had all the black ash furniture when it was popular in the 80s, and it was a friggin nightmare to keep dust free!. I hated it, so it didn't last long.
Trust me, he'll be changing that sooner than we think when he sees all the dust 😂

Or even an estimate. He's about a metre tall just lie next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m here fae Paisley’s very own Grief Thief tae take us oan a bespoke 80’s furniture jurneh in the colour “black ash”. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mario needs his spirit guides in the sky to guide him to the dusty skirting and crapet that his Kerry katona eyes stop him from seeing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.