Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario needs his spirit guides in the sky to guide him to the dusty skirting and crapet that his Kerry katona eyes stop him from seeing
I’ve got the image of him now with one of those Y shaped spirit twigs, holding it in front of him like a witch doctor 😂

99C35492-B77C-460D-99DC-EBCFC7C4A40B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Manky manky little bleep. "Cleaning with" my arse!!
Embarrassing that an Instagram account has "cleaning" in the title but "cleaning" is also your actual joab hen! Mortified fur ye!
Can only imagine how thick the dust dirt on those panels are higher up too.
I bet he hates his actual job now coz let's face it he was only jumping on an Instagram trend with cleaning, I bet the professional cleaners at his work hate him.
Thick with stoor 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Horrible!. The blacks too depressing, and the clutter on that small table is ridiculous. ..But then he's a negative Nancy anyway, so it suits him 🤭
Screenshot_20220224-164946_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve got the image of him now with one of those Y shaped spirit twigs, holding it in front of him like a witch doctor 😂

View attachment 1085042
Id love to see the day Mazda takes a spiritual journee, he’d be claiming he could speak to ghosts and offer readings to the luvlies for £30 over “this apps” DMs, aw the wax melts would be thrown oot inty the wasteland and replaced way crystals, instead a gutting the hoose every morning he’d be sageing it, he’d be claiming he wis tuned inty peoples auras and he’d remove any a his followers that had a ‘negative vibe’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Id love to see the day Mazda takes a spiritual journee, he’d be claiming he could speak to ghosts and offer readings to the luvlies for £30 over “this apps” DMs, aw the wax melts would be thrown oot inty the wasteland and replaced way crystals, instead a gutting the hoose every morning he’d be sageing it, he’d be claiming he wis tuned inty peoples auras and he’d remove any a his followers that had a ‘negative vibe’.
Marion…

DED44290-1D78-406E-AED0-3267996B3782.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WW3 is literally breaking out but it’s alright, Mario has redecorated his lounge!*

*jumped on a 3 year old trend and epically failed by saturating his room with black everything, filling the landfills with the accessories he’s had for less than a year 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You insensitive basturds, that’s no stoor oan the flair. That’s Janice’s ashes when he moved the urn.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find today's posts really depressing. Now hear me out lovelies!! Heres someone who makes no cash from Instagram but has spent the whole week putting together two glorified coffee tables just for gratification from strangers. That's before you start on what it's cost him. I just find that quite sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can't wait to hear how he spins WW3 as being a blessing for him financially.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Can't wait to hear how he spins WW3 as being a blessing for him financially.
“B&M got bombed but that meant I saved money that day ma luvlies, am always looking at the bright sides and positives now!💎 Let’s kick this wars arse!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I find today's posts really depressing. Now hear me out lovelies!! Heres someone who makes no cash from Instagram but has spent the whole week putting together two glorified coffee tables just for gratification from strangers. That's before you start on what it's cost him. I just find that quite sad.
Very sad. Mario is his own worst enemy.

Reactions: 14
Wait until he's called up. I can see him in an x small uniform, febrezing his gun, soaking grenades in zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.