Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom out how the twit who doesn’t wear makeup and spends a fortune on it whilst still resembling a corpse cannot spend some money to fix those horrendous lips! They look like an actual bumhole 🤢
All these expensive lip balms he buys wasting money when he could just slap on a bit of vaseline and they’d been fine in a few days, he’s such an arse! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she's going to invite them all, like a visit to a stately home. £450 per head Coach trip lasting hours, they won't be at home, a bored friend showing them round what will by then be the hideous soulless new build interior. They'll have tea in the llama shed, £50 a head extra, her Tesco range in the crappy corner so they can buy it.
photos with cardboard outputs of hinch, £150.
What is the deal with the llamas, ugly shitting machines. The blond one looks like Jimmy Savile.
" tea in the llama shed, £50 a head " Deed ⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All these expensive lip balms he buys wasting money when he could just slap on a bit of vaseline and they’d been fine in a few days, he’s such an arse! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣
Or just breathe out of his nose, not his mouth. Yes Mario, you're supposed to breathe out of your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"even though I loved that"

WHY does he put things in quotation marks that don't need to be!!! Absolute walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where has the monochrome fascination came from? Was it a thing about 3 years ago?

Looks bleeping shite tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"even though I loved that"

WHY does he put things in quotation marks that don't need to be!!! Absolute walloper.
I know! He's just encouraging all of his followers to laugh at him all the more. Illiterate imbecile 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope his other previously gifted console is the same cos our Marion is all about the cemetery 🤣

• Haha
That table would drive me mad. Why all the clutter? Stick a vase in the middle and a couple of matching ornaments either side if you must. But FFS he's got Everything but the kitchen sink going on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me, this "console table" is going to "buckle" under the sheer weight of clutter, in the shade monochrome in the scent Joan Malone. Its too bleeping much.
Screenshot_20220224_100627.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Table one just looks like clutter. Like you were mid-job pulling stuff out to sort through and you've yet to put it away? Does he honestly think that looks "styled"? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ghastly. He has the taste and style of a low end charity shop window. All those tables say is, my house stinks of cat no matter what I do.
Laughing at all the car paw prints inside the table, our Mario just Hoovers round things.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.