Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 100% he will never meet her. She's such a clit tease. Marion hen - she wouldn't piss oan you if youse were oan fire!
She's probably trying to be polite in the same way you say 'oh yes we must go out for coffee one day' to someone you are vague acquaintances with and you both know it'll never ever happen. Sadly for Hinch he's gonna rock up on her doorstep mid-October and never leave.

eta: full disclosure I think Hinch is an absolute twit too and I hope the above does happen because it'd make my year

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's probably trying to be polite in the same way you say 'oh yes we must go out for coffee one day' to someone you are vague acquaintances with and you both know it'll never ever happen. Sadly for Hinch he's gonna rock up on her doorstep mid-October and never leave.

eta: full disclosure I think Hinch is an absolute twit too and I hope the above does happen because it'd make my year
I’d love it if he went all “Single white female” on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Agree they'll never visit hinch hutch. They're basically stalkers, would you introduce your children to your stalker. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Mario 👋

Yes you are a witch.
No you don't irritate us, you make us feel sick.
And I love watching you make a fool of your ugly, scabby lipped self while I'm all cozy in my three bedded semi detached home with a front and back door and lovely garden. Thats when I'm not working my usual 60 hours a week, unlike you!

Spine bright.
Smell the wealth.
Get back in your ain laine.
You twit.

Much love, DP 💎 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
He's over the plague cos hinch. More fool him. Where will he stay, Travelodge in Kent probably, cos hahaha watamilike I though Essex was in Kent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Irritating us?!. Shut up and sort your horrible chapped lips out, you silly imbecile. We love seeing you getting yourself into more debt, so crack on buying more rubbish for our entertainment 😂

And you a witch?. It's true, but nothing to be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can imagine Hinch needing to bend her knees lit when yer talking to a wean to be able to speak to him if they met… 7ft and 4ft tall both a them next to each other would look like a bleeping bar chart💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can imagine Hinch needing to bend her knees lit when yer talking to a wean to be able to speak to him if they met… 7ft and 4ft tall both a them next to each other would look like a bleeping bar chart💎
Be like that episode of Sex & The City when Samantha goes on a date with the guy wearing Bloomingdales Junior clothes 🤣 Deek would rock up like a 12 year old on his first night in Tenerife 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've found a clip of that so added it to the wiki now.

I knew he was a bleeping wee ballbag bleep (sorry for my choice of words) But that he seriously angered me. You can hear the pure venom in his voice. No wonder the cat was greeting when he walked through the door, poor thing is locked in a tiny bed sit all day with not so much as a cat tree to chill on. He is a bald, chapped lip, parody with no mates who works 1 hr a week and then comes home to moan and whinge about being not well. What a life he lives. im away back to my own lane, so aye!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Irritated by changing cheap polyester cushion covers? Try harder, Love!

I'm irritated by the disgusting way you treat your cat, I'm irritated by the disgusting disregard for the environment, irritated by yet another boring 'cleaning' account completely incapable of actually cleaning but failing to recognise it themselves as evidenced by happily posting photos of really grubby areas they are oblivious to, irritated by the lies peddled. Cushion covers and buying more tat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's not irritating, that's actually the entertainment! Watching someone try sooooo hard to be relevant and keep up on social media that they will do and spend anything to be noticed by very few isn't irritating, it's hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
3C3957F6-5398-4386-9AB6-DC4475C7E6A8.jpeg

Ah see he’s ended the ‘mourning’ stage noo he has new homeware tae show aff. Ah ken if wan ah ma pals hud lost someboady in their family the last thing ah’d dae wid be making a joke aboot an urn, the insensitive wee fanny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is Marion using quotation marks “to wind us up” or is he really “that thick”

All those commenting on his grid post are 100 percent tattlers!!! come on-guys own up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Truth is he's had duck aw content, went intae a cream puff through readin this thread, the only thing that died was his phone battery and he's really joost taken the week aff tae finally dae his skirtin boards, clatty cow he is🙄 and tae cheer himself up he's bought a dyson air wrap and black accessories tae match his soul. .the fact he's used us as an excuse to buy yet mair shite 😂 aye Mazda hen we love seein you bury yer self in debt to impress cunts that don't like yae, gie yersel blisters wae fake goochiisss, blow-dry and tong hair yae huvnae got and tae smell like a whoorz handbag wae yer 90 thoosand wax melts and doops. So Aye crack on ya bunnet 🖕😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot fathom out how the twit who doesn’t wear makeup and spends a fortune on it whilst still resembling a corpse cannot spend some money to fix those horrendous lips! They look like an actual bumhole 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I cannot fathom out how the twit who doesn’t wear makeup and spends a fortune on it whilst still resembling a corpse cannot spend some money to fix those horrendous lips! They look like an actual bumhole 🤢
Here hen dinnae be insultin ma ring piece like that his gobble rash has reached new heights, suppose he has to convince Deek tae clear aff his Klarna bill one way or the other so I imagine wee dim dum has Cauliflower knob know wit a mean?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jo Malone diffusers are expensive but he's managed to make his look cheap. Is it my Kerry Katonas or is that tray bent out of shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here hen dinnae be insultin ma ring piece like that his gobble rash has reached new heights, suppose he has to convince Deek tae clear aff his Klarna bill one way or the other so I imagine wee dim dum has Cauliflower knob know wit a mean?
"Gobble rash"
I'm clutching my pearls here. Fucks sake. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aye hen they do resemble a bumhole ...after an evening in the bumming fort so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.